The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

First Impression

mattyboy

affiliate
Just wondering if anyone here is using the First Impression platform and how it's working out for you. Thinking about giving it a shot so looking for feedback on quality, support, etc.

Thanks

The guys over at Engage are great, I've never used FI although I do have an account and rep...sure it's good tho!

^LOL - have you started pushing anything on FI yet? what's your first impression? ;)

I have..... Trying out a diet and skin campaign over there...... Their system still has a couple of kinks but they are very responsive and my Rep has been great! You don't get any of the Engage inventory so it seems the traffic is Tier 2. I took a little break from everything but gearing back up. Gonna give it another go and let you know.

I have..... Trying out a diet and skin campaign over there...... Their system still has a couple of kinks but they are very responsive and my Rep has been great! You don't get any of the Engage inventory so it seems the traffic is Tier 2. I took a little break from everything but gearing back up. Gonna give it another go and let you know.
Sounds good to me, you know what I'm going to ask you to do! ;)

MI
Back