The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Finding your site...

D

Duke

...on pages other than the first page in Search Engines. I'm not sure if anythings been posted here before, but I was wondering if there was software available that could tell you what page your site is listed on with the Search Engines.

Does the above make any sense?

I think there are lots of software that can provide this information, usually it ask you for a keyword and check for what page your sites is listed for that keyword on major search engines.
No name come to mind at present but if you search for website ranking or keyword ranking in any decent search engine you will be serve useful websites that provide that service

I guess I'll have to look more closely because I haven't come across any such tool as of yet which is why I posted here. I thought one of our brilliant members may already be using something.

Duke, WebCEO has a component that does just that, called a ranking checker. You can set all the search engines you want, the search depth and lots of other things for a whole host of keywords and it will check them all while you do something else. I can't remember if you have to have the paid version though.

I was looking on the WebCEO main site last night and the full version of the software is around $300 I believe which is a bit out of my price range.

I've seen posts here and there where a webmaster says he or she can't get their site to rank on page one for their keyword but they can hit pages 2 or 3 or 4, or whatever. I always wondered how they can find their site if it's further back. I'm sure theres ways, I just don't want to pay several hundreds of dollars to find out.

just type in the keyword and check each page of the search result, it may take you 20 minutes to find your site if its burried far away but you will find it free of charge :)

MI
Back