The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finding Forums/Blogs with dofollow links

aamcle

affiliate
So how do I go about finding them, I've been gooling for niche forums but it's slow and I've really no idea about blogs.
Being something of a Luddite I know nothing about social networking either, grinches and grumpy old men etc......

So I need to find out about this stuff soon, is there anything on the net that will give me the background?

Many Thanks and Bah Humbug!! aamcle

Where video Avatar?

Hello everyone! Who knows where to upload the film Avatar?I even bought the film Avatar for a SMS to rsskino ru/kinofilm/avatar html , the link was, but download fails, the system will boot quite strange cocoa something Men, advise where to normal as quickly download film avatar?

Yes I'm trying to generate some more back links. I've had a look at a number of forums/blogs but it's been a problem as there aren't many in my niche.

Regards Alan

When you are looking for good blogs try to use inurl:"keyword here" and enter...you might have succes with this pointed search.

Pete.

Why don't you use a program to look for do follow blogs. I used that before and it's really convenient, I can obtain blogs related to my niche with their PR and outbound links info. The only thing is you have to spend few bucks for the copy of the program. I recommend blog comment demon. university of kentucky apparel l buy ventrilo server

Last edited by a moderator:
no program or search engine will do that for you. Make good, meaningful comments on interesting blogs, with a decent Alexa rank and you will get some nice links, dofollow or nofollow

MI
Back