The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Financial Newsletter New Affiliate Program

your program looks interesting...

I've gtta ask... how can you afford to give away 90% of your profit?

simple math tells me this is not sustainable....

JOe

stockbarometer.com affiliate program

We give away 80% of the first months paid subscription price. 10% on tier 2 and 10% on tier 3.

In the financial newsletter business, the average referral signs up for a relative short period (2-3 months) as they move from newsletter to newsletter to find one that fits their style. So there are 2 ways of offfering commissions - on a recurring basis, where you'd normally get 20-30% or our way, which is to offer a high upfront commission, equal to about 3-4 months of what you would earn on a recurring basis.

We have 3 traders and offer 17 newsletters, so the average reader signs up for 4-5 services before finding one they like. We figured it would be better to reward people for the short term action up front as these people subscibe to various services. In addition, our pricing is such that the referrals usually sign up for the lower priced services first and then migrate to the higher priced services as we cross market our services that are performing the best.

In addition, we offer a free weekly newsletter that we use to market our services by giving examples. So you'll benefit even more by signing up and promoting our free weekly newsletter - then we'll market to your referral each and every week by giving them samples of our products. Our cookies remain active for a year, which is ample time for referrals to go through the cycle of discovering which service is right for them.

And we're adding new services quite frequently - I'm currently in negotiations to add services for 2 new traders - which should come out in 2006.

Let me know if you have any questions.

banners
Back