The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

financial companies

TJM

affiliate
Does anyone know if e*trade, ING, others are working with Affiliates? I've seen ING on CJ, but not e*trade. I wanted to find them specifically and don't find any references to their aff program on their site or when searching.

linkback?

Hi Linda
I think you posted this Linkback to a post you did on SureHits. Are you saying that e*trade is listed with this company? I cannot find any reference to them in your post, but i could be missing something here.
Thanks
TJ

No it's a fluke. I didn't post the linkback. I think what happens is that since I publish the most recent forum posts in the sidebar of my blog, then it sometimes links back sometimes from one specific blog post that isn't even related. I'm not aware of any connection between SureHits and eTrade.

I did mean to comment on this post eventually though. Over the past couple years I've seen affiliates search for a stock market related affiliate program and to my knowledge no one ever found one. So it makes me think affiliate programs may not be allowed in that market sector. I've read that it's against the medical code of conduct (or something like that) for Drs. to pay for referrals, so possibly there is a rule against it for brokerages.

There are CC and savings affiliate programs but no brokerages that I know of. The only program I'm aware of that deals with stocks, besides investing courses and stuff is OneShare - Oneshare.com - Affiliate Program. Probably not what you are looking for.

Here is an answer that is about a month late. I just saw this from Commission Junction in some information they released yesterday.
Commission Junction announced that sales activity thus far in 2007 broke the record for new client contract signings. Among the record number of new clients are such major brand names as Air France Canada, Avenue.com, Borders, Caf? Press, Corel, E*TRADE FINANCIAL, Intuit, Lavalife, Oneida, shop.com and Tinderbox.com.
So it looks as if Commission Junction has E*Trade in case you haven't already found that out or in case this might be of interest to other people.

Larwee,
You rock! Thanks for tracking down an answer. I'll go into my CJ account now and find them!
Thanks again,
TJM

banners
Back