The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finally chose to do it.

Mrcheaply

affiliate
Been lurking around affiliate forums for years - but had always been kind of reluctant to participate. Preferred to learn silently and apply what I learned in a solo, quiet mode.

I've made a few cumulative earnings - in the area xxxx - solely from traditional SEO and on just one vertical. But that approach, I figured, is not just unsustainable - it's kind of massively unscalable.

Reality is hitting now that I have to get married, in the coming months. My sole offer is slashed in commission. And currently, there's no regular job, no savings, just banking on some basic SEO, writing and WordPress skills. But, of the skills, there's basically little or no fund to push them.

To be clear, I'm not a total newb in AM. I've made more than a few cents on MB and another private network - all by SEO - since twenty fifteen. But I never made money using Paid Ads.

Of course, I've run a little budget on Adwords and Facebook but got zero conversion.

So, to be honest, I'm totally desperate now. Looking for any kind of help that would help me move into the league of xxxx/week.

banners
Back