The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Feels Good To Be Around Fellow Affiliates

What's up fellow affiliates :) my name is Rodney and I started dabbling with affiliate programs once the new year started (2010) and got really excited at the opportunities these companies offered to anyone who was capable and interested in marketing there ads and products.

However, as time went on I made my mistakes and finally started to get to the meaty part of the whole internet based business thing. The information I have aquired through much research has opened my eyes to the online world of business and making money online.

So far, I've generated various blogs and websites, however, I'm still having trouble generating meanigful traffic and leads.

I haven't made a single sale yet and found out that if you don't have a workable plan to market the ads and products, that most likely you won't make any profits.

If any affiliate expert or millionaire is reading this, I would appreciate it if you would help me find a 100% free way to get the traffic and sales I need to make a steady flowing income of $250 or more from my affiliate programs.

Are you any relation to 636362?

Seriously, welcome to the forum. Could not resist a little humor after seeing your unique name here.

MI
Back