The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Feedback / Review for our Site

sopitax

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

we need some qualified feedback for our UK site all-opening-times.co.uk regarding the following topics:

- is it clear what the website is about?
- usability
- spelling
- suggestions

We need ~5 Feedbacks and we will pay £50 for each qualified Feedback.

Please leave a PM. Thanks!
Dominik

Hi Dominik,

I have to say upon first look at the site i didnt really get what you were offering and after looking at it for a couple of mins im still not sure ?

Are you offering the actual data of opening times of different organisations or are you offering widgets for people to use as their opening times ?

Your Meta description says you offer opening times of different companies but that isnt terribly clear, there is no real call to action or design highlights which would make me want to use the site. Design wise it could be so much better in my opinion as it seems its currently unfinished with lack of padding, margin and styling of certain elements.

Sorry its not a positive review that might be expected, im more than happy to offer some constructive criticism if you have any specific questions.

Hello Adam,

thank you for your short review. That`s exactly what i was concerned about. Perhaps you could help me with some ideas? (will send you a pm).

Anyone else?

Thanks,
Dominik

banners
Back