The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Fb - is burning a hole in my ass

onlinemangr

affiliate
Hi Charles

3 months ago I was testing a nordic dating offer. I was able to get profitable and shortly there after my account was locked up for "suspected fraud". Obviously bull; I did submit the ID info but they did not allow me back on. A close friend tried the same nordic dating offer and was banned on 2-3 accounts as well.

WTF - people say use legit offers on FB - so I don't know what the hell this means? I was going to a legit offer IMHO. So my question is 3 fold.

1) Please explain your methods to create/use fb accounts/ sourcing a new CC and new mac address is not so f%$#king easy
2) How do you find a legit fb offer
3) WTF - how do I keep from slitting my wrists with affiliate marketing

thanks
-om

ps. keep up the workouts - looking sexy

Yes Facebook's quite frustrating.

- I can't share much about number 1 because well, it's a huge competitive secret. And also Facebook's ad team reads affiliate forums all the time, the loopholes would get closed.

- Here's a big tip about what is legitimate with Facebook. Check the page using Safe Browsing Tool | WOT (Web of Trust). Facebook only allows green scores. Maybe the offer page you were sending to was yellow or red, which triggers a flag.

I usually suggest people start off with gaming on Facebook because it's usually all legit, and rarely do gaming accounts get banned.

Facebook's a great traffic source but it has its own set of issues these days. Rather than worrying about bid prices and CTR's, everyone's worried about keeping their accounts. Unfortunately the worst is yet to come and I only feel they're going to be stricter and stricter.

hey Charles. I have just started researching getting into performance marketing and have been looking at fb ads to start. Is this a good place to start? or can you recommend others?

MI
Back