The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

favorite tracking platform and your thought

java

With the these newer platform coming out, What platform are you using and what do you think a good price point would be.

I'm a verified bevo user and found their tracker the quickest.
I remember when they had different price range at the beginning of 2009.

With Nana taking over Tracking202 just seems like he want the monies from the newbies...(just my thoughts)
The tracking202 we all remember was free/pro now -> 89/month(newbie plan?) up to 200/month?
And his
-His leads202 at 500/month just sounds a bit to greedy. (just my opinion)

Will the propsper202 1.8 come at a price?
updates i've seen so far - geo flags data(we see this in bevo already free),...

What are you guys take on this?

screen...
bMFw7.png

Of course being that I'm a newbie, I went with the free version.

It was easy to install (i have a background in web design).. I have shared hosting though and all I was hearing was you'll miss out on leads if you use shared hosting... Not quite ready to pay the $70+ for VPS hosting..

I like their setup because everything is explained and they have little tips everywhere to help you work your way around their software.

The only problem I was having was trying to get my keywords & subids to show up in p202... I eventually got impatient and tired of wasting money and just used Peerflys stats.

As of right now, I like BevoMedia better because they pull the stats right from your network; no setting up tracking codes and stuff...

I'm confident I can make the 20 bucks they charge per month... I'll update this post as I get further in my endeavor with BevoMedia..

Thanks Dennis, I love that we can choose what tracking method to use on this bevo platform.
I'm glad you have found the right tracker for what you need.

I can't see users willing to pay $90/monthly for limited tracking with this tracking202 just released.
I hope to hear others thoughts on this pricing they have setup at t202. is it a good deal? (i know i won't be using it)

I personally have gotten away from tracking platforms. I friend of mine it a coder and I had him code on up for me. I host it 100%. I don't like depending on others to host my stuff, to many things can go wrong. Sometimes I still do use tracking202. I hate that tracking202 has started charging.

That would be the next step hire a coder to get what you want and need. thanks Pat for your thought.
Just one thing t202 was closed for a year or so. but you still have a t202 account or are you paying for it now?

I personally have gotten away from tracking platforms. I friend of mine it a coder and I had him code on up for me. I host it 100%. I don't like depending on others to host my stuff, to many things can go wrong. Sometimes I still do use tracking202. I hate that tracking202 has started charging.

Yea that's what I'm talking about.. There's nothing like having your own stuff to use...

I will definitely take your path in the future

I was previously a Prosper202 user, but I have been a big fan of CPV Lab since moving my campaigns over to it.

Just the landing page and offer rotation/split options alone made it worth the switch.

I myself have been using prosper but defiantly want to switch over to a custom made platform. The only way i can see paying these amounts if i was making $100+ a day. Otherwise i rather have a php coder make one for me and let friends use for a small small monthly fee.

banners
Back