The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Favorite Domain Register

Jadster

affiliate
My favorite domain register would have to be NameCheap. They are very fast at what they do, it is easy to buy domains and push them and even get them pushed to you and I just feel like they are one of the best registers out there. So what about you? Which register do you prefer?

GoDaddy and Enom.com are some of the favorite domain registers today.
The fancy names have clearly attracted a lot of traffic, and gotten into people's heads.
They are fast, and it is easy to buy domains on them.

I would have to say GoDaddy as well...Aside from them, NameSilo is good - they're cheap and offer free whois privacy.

can some one tell me which is your favorite domain register So many out there and they all have pros and cons. Anyone willing to share their opinions?

Historically, I've always used and recommended Namecheap, however Namesilo are considerably cheaper (only $8.99/yr) for a .com. Namecheap's customer service is good, as is the control panel - which is of course important to consider as well - not just price.

My favorite domain register would have to be NameCheap. They are very fast at what they do, it is easy to buy domains and push them and even get them pushed to you and I just feel like they are one of the best registers out there. So what about you? Which register do you prefer?

My favorite registrar is also NameCheap. GoDaddy has many discount coupons around the web, but on the next year, when you have renew, the prices are ridiculous ( and coupons doesn't work).

To register your domain GoDaddy is one of the best site though which one can register the domain for different interval of time.

MI
Back