The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

fast indexing - please help

I

ianii65

I am after information on a website listed as Indexfaster.net, they apparently prevent long delays by crawling your site and placing it on their network to be listed faster. I need the fastest possible avenue that works to have my sites listed without waiting for ages, if you can give me suggestions on these types of site and services may help me save time and money :)

<<link changed to inactive link by Linda - don't want to encourage these guys with any link love or hits to their logs>>

HI Ian,

Welcome to 5 Star. Do you own that site or are you being paid to promote it? Kinda sounds like it to me. Pretty interesting site! A splog network, blog spamming their own blogs and charging for the privledge. That's the way I see it anyway.

People need to realize

A) Getting that many backlinks that quick could hurt more than help rankings.
B) It wont help you get out of the sandbox.
C) Those type of links won't be good for link pop
D) They also offer SE submissions. Don't submit to SE. Let them find you. A better, easy and free way to do it is to start your own blogger blog and MSN blog. But don't do it just for links, add some real content thats relevent.
E) Get all the links you want - get listed as fast as you can by any means necessary. GUESS WHAT? It won't help you get ranked highly where anyone could ever find you in the serps anyway.

Nothing like good old fashioned content and good old fashioned WHITE HAT SEO to make good old fashioned money from a site that will rank well and last.

There's no GOOD short cut to success. If there was I would have taken it!

My 2 cents...
(Ooops sorry, that's Joe's line) :p

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh and what the heck is this???

Sounds like someone is teaching others how to forum SPAM and you either feel victim or are the one doing the teaching.

trader1news.com/forumblast/brandom.php

Found it in my logs! What the heck is this forum blast stuff?

======================
FYI members: Sometimes I leave stuff like this up instead of sending to the SPAM can - as education on how NOT to do things. Since this was probably just drive by spam he probably won't be back to answer my allegations, plus the spam instructions above didn't tell him what to do after he posted it. :p
Still curious though.

Linda Buquet said:
There's no GOOD short cut to success. If there was I would have taken it!

My 2 cents...
(Ooops sorry, that's Joe's line) :p

You've become infected....... :eek:

just ask my wife....

Sandra hates it when for lack of anything better to say... see uses one of my quotes....

Seriously... Linda is correct... natural effect is much, much better then submissions... let the SE's find you... that is not to say that you dont sprinkle cookie crumbs arouond the net to move things along...

go find a few good complentry websites... and ask to trade links... write articles and submit them to article directlies... (hint: I have an article directory or should i have said...shameless plug )

do a search for article directories... go visit some sites... make a list of site you want to submit to... try and get a sense of how long the site has been online... if it's new.. "plain jane"... few articles.. lots of ads, drowning out the real purpose ofthe site, "articles" good chance it'll be gone in a few months..

dont get caught up in the frenzy over doing bulk submissions... unless the sofware you use allows you to:

a: pick the sites you submit to
b: you get to pick the category or sub-category

do manual submissions... you want to find articles sites with a category niche that are a good fit...

doing manual submissions take time... but the effert will pay over time... I'm seeing lots a large influx of article sites currently... because it a hot fad... right now...

What I'm seeing is what happened to blogs.... a lot are jumping on... without looking at what is required to be successul.. in terms of time and money...
in 6 to 12 months thes same folks will abandon their articles sites as they did there blogs... and move to the next fad..

if you submit articles manually you get to pick the category or subcategory... most article site owners approve these requests if they are approperate...

give yourself 12 months before you start to see results.. if you do things "right" (smart) the time frame will be shorter...

like the saying.. "Rome wasnt built in a day..." it applies to everything is life..

HEY... linda... it's all your fault... I'm becoming a philosipher... :rolleyes:

Joe

Why do people want to get indexed fast? I want to get ranked fast. Sometimes you have to go slow to prevent yourself from having to go backwards right in the middle.

ianii65 said:
I am after information on a website listed as Indexfaster.net, they apparently prevent long delays by crawling your site and placing it on their network to be listed faster. I need the fastest possible avenue that works to have my sites listed without waiting for ages, if you can give me suggestions on these types of site and services may help me save time and money :)

<<link changed to inactive link by Linda - don't want to encourage these guys with any link love or hits to their logs>>

For fast indexing just submit your site in different directories. Directory submission helps alot. When you submit your site in directories then search engines automatically find you & index you.

I also recommend getting a good Google sitemap in order to have all of your pages indexed and eventually individually ranked.

Hey Mike i agree with you...

And would like to add that just getting few quality links from sites having pr6-7 would get you indexed by the BIG G!

Well if you lucky enough to get one link from .gov or .mil sites then you site would really shoot up! As those are the authority sites...giving you link(i.e vote) that you are a good person and they like you so... eventually google too would love you and you know what happens when it loves you...

Take care

Manish

MI
Back