The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Fashion Affiliates

tunescool22

affiliate
im ne to fashion affiliates, im using shopstyle now which is ok but i think im getting ripped off and its not tracking things rite

i tried prosperent which was good but its so stupid you can only put one page on your site with a search to every brand and products its not that simple. if you wanna have categories you can only put so many products on a page the url gets to long for wordpress

is there anything else thats good to sell stuff from nordstrom or barneys

im ne to fashion affiliates, im using shopstyle now which is ok but i think im getting ripped off and its not tracking things rite

i tried prosperent which was good but its so stupid you can only put one page on your site with a search to every brand and products its not that simple. if you wanna have categories you can only put so many products on a page the url gets to long for wordpress

is there anything else thats good to sell stuff from nordstrom or barneys

I completely understand your frustration with shopstyle. Unfortunately more and more networks are stilling from the affiliates by not tracking all of the sales.
I don`t have experience in the fashion affiliate niche, but I found an article that might be useful for you:

My Favorite Affiliate Programs as a Fashion Blogger | Marie Denee

MI
Back