The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Farm Facebook Ad Accounts

akori_media

farmfacebook.png

Farm Facebook Ad Accounts

Hey guys, So we all know that facebook goes on banning sprees for no reason even if you are running whitehat campaigns in this guide I will cover a way you can get yourself quality facebook accounts to run in.

Essentially we will be paying college students to use their Facebook accounts for our ads.
Why College Students? Because they are always needing money :)

Step 1 - Locate a local college
Step 2 - Make a Flyer
Step 3 - Mutual Non Disclosure
Step 4 - Load it up

Step 1:

You will need to find a local community college or university. If you know a student at the college this is even better as they can put up/pass out the flyers for you.

Step 2: Design a flyer in photoshop if you are not skilled with photoshop you can always go the fiverr route. In the Flyer be sure to be 100% transparent about what you will be doing with the account below is some of the key points I cover on the flyer:

qC7qJhx.gif

Be sure to put a way to contact you in the flyer
( Feel Free to Use this Flyer but be sure to change the email at the bottom )

Step 3:
Google up a "Mutual Non Disclosure Agreement Template" This is to make both parties feel safe of sensitive information and fill in the appropriate information

Step 4:
Buy a VPS/RDP as close as possible from the location of the account so it won't get banned due to IP changes and watch the emails roll in

Step 5: Rinse and repeat :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a partner that did something like this and worked. However, today I think you need a bit more creativity to get passed all the filters and protection that Facebook use....but this approach is a good start.

....sooooo how about the payment method?
Payment method is a whole different subject matter different methods work for different people ( ex. Paypal, BoA shopsafe, etc.)
I had a partner that did something like this and worked. However, today I think you need a bit more creativity to get passed all the filters and protection that Facebook use....but this approach is a good start.
Correct, Facebook is ever changing what worked last month won't work this month. Although this method still works for obtaining the accounts getting in contact with account owners when you reach a security checkpoint can be a pain.

Well, In my location (City) I hardly have any RDP Solutions. Can we use US IP (Static) with other country's CC?

You are gonna get a Cloud VPS and create a virtual machine and make sure it matches the area that you got the account in. Also make sure you pay the ad spend with a card called American Express Serve . This will help you get through FB B.S. Filters.

You can also run an ad on craigslist and target anyone looking to make an extra $50-$100 per account. This is not too hard to get guys just gotta get creative and think out side of the box. You can also use your wife/husbands/GF/BF/ or Partners account and get back in action again.:fix:

I know of a guy locally that runs some type of offers on FB ( he's a little shady I heard) but my financial adviser told me he recently bought a huge house and a couple of nice cars (not that that means success) but from what I hear about his earnings statements he is raking in some bank. I would like more detail about how running CPA offers on FB works.

banners
Back