The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Failed with ZeroPark traffic, need advise.

game333

Okay, I'm promoting a short form offer requiring your name, address, phone, etc with ZP traffic.
The offer is about free mac computer, etc.

I seems to get 80 conversion with a -70% ROI, I test over $100 on this offer. With over 200k of traffic recorded. The conversion is around 0.0003%
And each of this traffic conversion averagely gives 1.2 conversion.
Meaning out of the 80 conversion, only 3 to 8 comes from the same traffic source.
I then moved all these traffic source to "Target" which I bid x2 the amount of my original bid.
I did receive traffic but they do not give conversion at all.
It was like first conversion comes from 101th visit, but it now 810th and no more conversion.
Language is correct.
Lander is based according the offer.
Lander have click thru.

The traffic is mixed of pop up(what exactly is pop up, they did not explain the traffic of pop up) and domain(say zero-click), web traffic.
I have a lander, test basically around 10 of them, and got 2% lander CTR.

As for the traffic, I get a 50% lost of traffic when using pop up traffic, I hosted on Beyond, so no doubt they these guy click "X" before the script load.
Domain traffic is x5 expensive and the amount you received is a headache for scale up, I compare the CTR is likely the same.

I struggle for 1 month to work on this campaign, I tried a lot of tweaking, the traffic I receive are not constant, they won't easily get a second conversion.

You think I should moved to other traffic network?
I really no idea, appreciate anyone who helped. :)

Stick to a traffic source, don't jump from one traffic source to another.
You have already spent over $100 to gather data, if you don't use it optimise then its like throwing $100 down the drain.

What have optimised so far?

Are you blocking the targets that have not been converting and have spent 2-3x offer payout?

Usually, domain traffic has better CR than Pop up. Make separate campaigns for each - domain and pop

Add an intro pop to your lander explaining to the visitor why they have landed on your page instead of the page they were going to.
Thats is going to improve your LP CTR. Aim for around 10% LP CTR for domain traffic.

It depends on what your promoting. Some offers are not good for certain traffic. Zeropark is redirect traffic. Maybe your offer can only be promoted in a banner of push traffic. Also when your testing out lp, you should test out different angles. I'm assuming all your landing pages are very similar to get low ctr like that. I have ran campaigns on zeropark before. Some of my lp on zeropark has a lp ctr of 80% and conversion of 10%. Your numbers are too low to be profiting. You need to split test lp copy and offer for a good combo on redirect traffic.

Hey Dude!

There's a myth when it comes to traffic generation....

Instead of focusing on HOW to get traffic, you should focus on what to do with that traffic once you get it. Sending people straight to a sales page or some kind of CPA/CPL based form, is the wrong way to go about it.

If instead, you sent all your traffic to a capture page to build a list, gave them something that's FREE, then give them a few more FREE "gifts," you turn those people from traffic, to raving fans & customers.

Now, if you captured say 5,000 people through your capture page & provided them some kind of value for free, what are the chances you'll convert most of them into paying customers, when you promote your short form offer? High right?

Traffic is traffic. How to get it etc is thinking "silly." If you shift that focus towards what to do with traffic once you get it, I promise you your income will go through the roof & you have a list of customers you can continue to promote to absolutely FREE!

Hope that helps.

Later,
Josh

:)

Hey Dude!

There's a myth when it comes to traffic generation....

Instead of focusing on HOW to get traffic, you should focus on what to do with that traffic once you get it. Sending people straight to a sales page or some kind of CPA/CPL based form, is the wrong way to go about it.

If instead, you sent all your traffic to a capture page to build a list, gave them something that's FREE, then give them a few more FREE "gifts," you turn those people from traffic, to raving fans & customers.

Now, if you captured say 5,000 people through your capture page & provided them some kind of value for free, what are the chances you'll convert most of them into paying customers, when you promote your short form offer? High right?

Traffic is traffic. How to get it etc is thinking "silly." If you shift that focus towards what to do with traffic once you get it, I promise you your income will go through the roof & you have a list of customers you can continue to promote to absolutely FREE!

Hope that helps.

Later,
Josh

:)
I'm new to the list building concept. Can you share with us an example of a capture page where you're offering something free?

Thanks. JB

MI
Back