The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Rolls Out Instant Articles [NEWS]

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
Did you happen to catch Marketing Land's article about Facebook's new publishing tool, Instant Articles? It's been in testing and set to launch to the public on April 12th.

I'm only just setting my first FB account and I found this kind of exciting.

A few highlights:

Every publisher worldwide, will now be able to host content directly on FB. Doesn't matter where you live or how big/small your business.

It's touted to be a fast and easy way to reach audiences, works with your existing CMS, and you have full control over the look, your data (3rd party trackers allowed) and ads.

Publishers will have access to a suite of multimedia tools to work with - autoplay video; interactive maps; voice with embedded audio captions, etc.

One of the things that I found interesting is that FB is going allow you to use your own direct-sold ads or monetize with their ad network and you get to keep 100% of the revenue.

FB developed Instant Articles to solve a problem. Apparently, when mobile users clicked off FB to read something on a website, the load times were excruciatingly slow. IA is offering up to 10x faster loading.

If you want to read the full article, you can do so here: Facebook Rolls Out Instant Articles To All Publishers (Original Article by Tamar Weinbergon)

Questions

Do you think this will help improve your publishing efforts?

Are you concerned that it would draw traffic away from your site because readers remain on FB?

banners
Back