The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Facebook Pages for Websites

Teg

I'm a Boss!
affiliate
Many people set up facebook pages for their forums, blogs, websites, and companies. Are you one of those people who has a Facebook page for one of those purposes?

In the past, I have had a Facebook page specifically for my forum or website. However, as of the moment with my current site less than one month old, I haven't yet set up and account and I'm not sure If I am going to or not.

You may or may not want to have a Facebook page for your forum or website; that entirely depends on how well you are able to manage it.

But you might want to keep this in mind:

The major problem with social media, is that the reality rarely measures up to the immense expectations it generates, some of them being:
1. Businesses and organisations are made to believe that social media is easy and a free medium, does not involve a lot of time and energy.
2. We have been led to believe that just being on Facebook and posting every once in a while, will provide us qualified leads and paying customers.
3. There is a belief that no-brainers connect to customers and prospects. Sadly, this is not true! Content is King!

MI
Back