The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Pages are more effective than classic websites

Hm! Very interesting idea! Facebook's Graph Search does seem promising, I'm keeping tabs on it to see how it develops now that it's really rolled out and in use.

However I take issue with the very first lines of the article:
"50% of surveyed Facebook users think that Facebook pages are more useful than the official websites associated. Moreover, 82% of them think that Facebook Pages are a favored place to interact with brands."

Um, this survey was compiled of nothing but Facebook users? So.. Facebook users like to use Facebook, do they? *eyeroll*
Might be a bit biased, there.

I have 3 facebook pages apart from my personal one. They require just as much work as the regular websites. Im not sure they get much traffic as it takes alot of work to get likes and such.

Facebook pages does help in promoting and bringing in traffic to a website, but you can't just rely on a Facebook page to showcase the services they offer as there are limitations on what you can post. IMO, Facebook can't replace a website in terms of functionality.

I think pages are the best for snowball effect indeed, because it's the most qualitative way to manage a huge community. But it's also hard and long to grow up, but once it's done it's just awesome :p

Darkavenger:

I'd agree that Facebook pages can have more pull than traditional websites. My sister recently bought a table and chairs that was hand painted from a local business. I spoke with the owner and they get all their leads just from a fan page on Facebook. No website at all.

I think facebook pages are better for selling products rather than selling/advertising services. Likes must be genuine valid likes also, people who are actually interested in your page.

I;m sure that it is true , Because Facebook's pages is more popular and have good page rank then other webpages .
You must get more Facebook likes to your pages .

MI
Back