The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Page Reported

gustavowoltmann

affiliate
I have a Facebook page or online shop selling clothes and bags and suddenly my page was closed by Facebook because someone reported that I am posting nude pictures. Is it fair that Facebook just closed it immediately without further investigating it? I have lots of followers on the said page and I want to take it back. What will I do? I already send lots of messages to Facebook but they are not replying.

i think u have To Wait some time cus they receive a lot of messages and see if they will get it live For you

It's a clear violation of their TOS - so why should they waste their time for your page,

if you don't spend the necessary time to read their TOS and play according the rules?!? ;)

Like I said, I dont post nude pictures. My page is about bags and clothes. Why would I do that if in the first place I know its wrong.

Someone from the page reported that I posted nude. Facebook is one-sided and they did not investigate first before they closed my page. Again, I did not post nude pictures on my page. Its a business page about bags and clothes.

Geez, that sucks that you're being penalized for something you didn't do!

Maybe something from this will help you:

According to this article, you can submit an appeal: Contact Facebook Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

I have a Facebook page or online shop selling clothes and bags and suddenly my page was closed by Facebook because someone reported that I am posting nude pictures. Is it fair that Facebook just closed it immediately without further investigating it? I have lots of followers on the said page and I want to take it back. What will I do? I already send lots of messages to Facebook but they are not replying.
Well the first question is .. did you upload naked pics? & It is very hard to get a hold of facebook, actually pretty impossible. You must make sure you do not come off as spam on facebook because then they will block you and delete you for that too. Make sure you read the rules over and over again on facebook. If you do this you can get successful.

still no reply from Facebook, my suspicion is that someone from the business side (page's liker) reported it so he/she can take my page down to avoid competition.

Facebook never replies on these things. You better can start a new group...
Facebook is to big and is acting really arrogant to most of its users by not replying.

still no reply from Facebook, my suspicion is that someone from the business side (page's liker) reported it so he/she can take my page down to avoid competition.

Sadly, that does happen. :(

Are you in the states? Did you try calling?

Or this?:

- go to the help centre, click on Manage Your Account
- click on Disabled Accounts
- click on the appropriate selection under that title
- click on Submit an Appeal, fill it out, send

Last edited:
MI
Back