The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook or Myspace?

IMHO Facebook is far better then Myspace if you use Facebook properly there are so many business opportunity you will get...

I think Myspace would be better for you need to log in to see what happens on somebody's wall, IMO.
Of course, twitter is also a nice channel, too. :)

Merry Christmas,

Facebook.

Myspace comes off as a site more for under 18 and not very 'serious'. Facebook is more of the adult social network site. Also, CNN uses Facebook throughout day.

If your target audience is adults go with facebook.

I agree with Facebook. But you should use more social networking more like twitter, hi5 .... for better performance.

that's how I saw it and my performance.

i thank face book for their wonderful service so this helps us to promote the web design services..because many people use face book..it has become a centre part for having communication with different people. so i think face book is better than my space..

I too think that Facebook is far better than Myspace.Facebook is a site which is used by teens and adults alike for social networking.You will be able to post almost anything on your wall. The wall of a particular user is a common ground for all your friends and yourself.

banners
Back