The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook or LinkedIn which is more effective?

Depends on what you want to do. generally I focus on facebook, but there are some situations where also linkedin is useful.

It depends on a product or service you offer. If you, let's say promoting an accounting software, then Linkedin is better. But make sure you have thousands of followers on Linkedin.

Facebook reaches a broader demographic, therefore is a great option for product placing. However, in the corporate world, LinkedIn is much more appreciated. So, I would say that the combination of both is effective, but make sure you target your audience correctly and customize your content properly.

Facebook reaches a broader demographic, therefore is a great option for product placing. However, in the corporate world, LinkedIn is much more appreciated. So, I would say that the combination of both is effective, but make sure you target your audience correctly and customize your content properly.
Yes, I do agree with you!

In general, I think Facebook is still more effective.
The larger the audience, the more easily advertisers can target potential prospects.

It depends upon type of your business and your target audience. Twitter is the easiest way to see what’s going on in the world in real time, which is one of the platform’s major differentiators from the other networks on this list. Twitter is seemingly stuck at the 320 million user mark, and it would be an understatement to say that I’m curious to see how the social network evolves.Facebook surpassed 1.5 billion people as of their last quarter. If you didn’t think Facebook was the king of social media platforms before reading this article (in terms of users), think again.

You are talking about two different audiences altogether. Facebook is more of a social network and people are mostly freebie seekers there, as opposed to Linkedin wherein one can network and talk about business with professionals from different fields.

Facebook and LinkedIn, both are similar platforms when you want to market your products. Audience on Facebook wants connect to family and friends. Whereas, LinkedIn is moreover a professional network.

Hence, choose the right platform to post your ad. When you want to market your products to professionals go for LinkedIn. Whereas, when it’s a customer oriented and product based campaign and you want to reach a maximum audience, chose Facebook.

Both have its equal importance and results are good when chosen wisely.

Convert all your sales leads with Social Media Marketing. I have tried with a few marketing strategies and got a very good output for my business.

Facebook and LinkedIn, both are similar platforms when you want to market your products. Audience on Facebook wants connect to family and friends. Whereas, LinkedIn is moreover a professional network.
Hence, choose the right platform to post your ad. When you want to market your products to professionals go for LinkedIn. Whereas, when it’s a customer oriented and product based campaign and you want to reach a maximum audience, chose Facebook.
Both have its equal importance and results are good when chosen wisely.

Facebook because its have the large audience in the world .But that dont menas that linkedin its not good ,but its more for profesionals owners .But in conclusion i vote for facebook

FB is good for mass consumer product promotions. Linkedin is good for advanced, enterprise-level product prmotions

Facebook is more effective than LinkedIn because now Facebook has 2 billion monthly active users. Linkedin has 500 million users of its business-focused social network.

MI
Back