The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook not allowing tracking link

craig88

Hi guys,

So I tried to create a FB campaign and used my campaign url from Adsbridge but I kept getting an error saying this domain is blocked. I am not sure if it was because my landers initially had the title and headline along the lines of "Earn money..." which I later changed or if there was another reason?

I have subsequently had to just use my direct lander as the url so I can't do tracking on it properly...

see if they have private Domains ,
also i think you can link your account there with your Domain name

Yeah ok that might be the reason. I can't add my own domain as I'm using the trial option which restricts sub domains and privates but I might need to just upgrade to get around this. Thanks

Yeah ok that might be the reason. I can't add my own domain as I'm using the trial option which restricts sub domains and privates but I might need to just upgrade to get around this. Thanks
yes You need to upgrade

I upgraded but now I'm having an issue of adding my own subdomain.

So I add my private url and then go to bluehost and try change the cname but it doesn't let me. I keep getting an error saying "could not add zone record"
upload_2016-10-30_11-27-44.png

upload_2016-10-30_11-28-16.png

Add a redirect on your domain where you LP is to adsbridge. It's not ideal since it will slow you down but it should work.

So
Add a redirect on your domain where you LP is to adsbridge. It's not ideal since it will slow you down but it should work.

So have mydomain.com/randompage redirect to my campaign url which then redirects to mydomain.com/lp? That makes sense for the time being although I don't want to have to keep doing that. Do you think Bluehost could be the issue?

banners
Back