The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Newbie need some help!

eruditex

affiliate
Hi everyone, im a newbie in facebook and have some technical problem maybe you guys can advice me on. I'm doing app install, and have been facing this problem for a very long time. i appreciative any advice you guys give me. thank you

Firstly, i have seen many advertiser on facebook doing direct linking for gaming app install. Lets that this game for example, War and Order. This is the advertisement i have seen on my newsfeed, after clicking on it, it will redirect me to app store to download.

1.PNG

After clicking it, it redirects me to the App Store.
2.PNG

When i tried to do it myself, its totally wrong. Basically tried to create advertisement. I face some problems at this point.
First, when i tried to direct link the game, " Last empire - War Z" its okay.

3.PNG

(this is what i did)After which, i tested to see how it would look on a smartphone.
4.PNG

And when i click on it, it would send me to the app store.

However, when i tried a new offer, "uber Eat". Things get different.
5.PNG

Firstly, #problem 1 why did it says i shared a link instead of how my last empire game looks.

Secondly, i tested how it would look on my smartphone.
6.PNG

#problem 2. why is it saying that im sharing a link.

after which when i click on it , it would send me to the app store but it would show me this first.

7.PNG

Been facing this problem for sometimes, some advice would be good. thank you guys and have a great day ahead. Cheers to everyone on Affiliate Marketing Forum! :)

Hello buddy. I can not exactly know what the problem might be. I will however give you the tips I use when doing such like offers. Just be patient and find time to carry out a test of the offers you are selling. This is to make sure that they are doing the right thing in regards to te expectations. It will help you avoid such like situations especially after you have rolled out the offers.

@eruditex

I've been looking and looking (and looking) at your ad setups to see what the difference between them is. I don't see any difference in the input screen, or the way you have them set up, except the Uber Eat one has no text.

I don't know what to say about this, I understand that FB is of no help themselves. So, this post will bump the thread and hopefully, someone else can look at your campaign and see right away what the issue is.

Re the little warning about opening an app outside of FB, that's not a surprise to me. I've seen that quite a bit in other platforms, too. I think that's a "just in case" butt covering for FB.

banners
Back