Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Marketing When You Have No Budget

D

djbaxter

Top 10 Facebook Marketing Tips When You Have NO Budget
by Kim Garst
September 9th, 2015

As a small business owner, CHEAP is great, but FREE is always best! This post will walk you through 10 free Facebook marketing tips and how to use them in your business.

1. Use Canva to create an eye-catching cover photo
  2. Be mindful of moving your fans to your email list
  3. Ask questions to boost engagement
  4. Consult Facebook Insights to find out which types of posts resonate with your audience
  5. Post image quotes
  6. Use Buzzsumo to find new content ideas
  7. Offer exclusive deals and promotions
  8. Try posting link updates
  9. Integrate your website with your Facebook page
  10. Be committed, and be consistent

Read more...

Thanks DJ,

I will add that is you have at least $7 per month, to look into Post Planner. I just started using it and it's amazing. And c'mon... $7 a month? If someone can't come up with that, they need to get a job to support their business habit. ;-)

~ Anthony

I have a group that I add people that are my customer base. Post funny stuff to them from my Facebook business page. I do Income taxes. People could care less about income tax code.

Yep from my experience getting conversion on facebook are easier said than done.
You can post a funny cat picture and get 30 comments and 80 shares. But you post a product you are trying to sale and you get 1 like no shares and 45 views for example.

Humans aren't stupid and they know what you're doing. No matter how smooth you think you are with marketing. I'd also like to point out if you want likes for free all you need to do is share videos and pictures from the web (try to give credit to whoever owns they media) at least 8 times a day with a short comment from yourself but always leave neutral comments so would be fans don't leave based on your opinions they don't agree with.

Do this every day and even on weekends. follows don't like dead fan pages. They want more! Also do not ask question until you get about 3,500 likes. Asking questions with a low amount of likes will get you no answers and make you look like a joke when nobody cares to comment.

Getting likes and an audience is the easy part. Making them buy your product or service is something you have to figure out.

I've been struggling with this - is it worth paying for sponsored posts? Even on the funny stuff, we are having a hard time getting the users to actually come back and visit our page.

The chain of events: we pay for a sponsored post > more people do share it, but the comments and likes are happening on the shared post and not directly on ours.

Are there any tactics to successfully get people to click on your page when their facebook friend shares your post?

Is your Facebook page linked to your website?

I have found (albeit it in limited experience) that even if it doesn't produce increased likes or followers on Facebook, FB advertising can bring you new clients if the service or product is something people want.

Interesting. That's a good point - the greater goal is to drive traffic, not so much to get more likes.

The website is in the "About" section on Facebook but we don't actively post links back to it. Maybe we could post more deals from our site on our Facebook page and hope that the traffic coming back to our page gets more clicks.

Thanks for your insight!!

Yes use the action button on Facebook to link to your site. If you're using Wordpress for your site, it's easy to set up plugins to cross post between the two as well.

I think personal interaction, actively seeking out people with common interest and starting conversations is the key to social media. They are there because they are interested in people, and Twitter is a powerhouse for building Facebook likes.

When you are just starting, you need to be proactive and seek out others that would be interested in your content on all of the relevant platforms and tie them all together.

This is always my first step with new clients. Build them a following that have at least similar interest or needs.

It's really amazing how fast you can build a following when you are proactive and seek them out and start the conversation. Find your target market and interact with them.

Miracles in social media start with Twitter Search

I think personal interaction, actively seeking out people with common interest and starting conversations is the key to social media. They are there because they are interested in people, and Twitter is a powerhouse for building Facebook likes.

When you are just starting, you need to be proactive and seek out others that would be interested in your content on all of the relevant platforms and tie them all together.

This is always my first step with new clients. Build them a following that have at least similar interest or needs.

It's really amazing how fast you can build a following when you are proactive and seek them out and start the conversation. Find your target market and interact with them.

Miracles in social media start with Twitter Search

Right on point insights here man!

Threads here have never failed to educate me, so far

banners
Back