The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Group Building Method (Proven)

webDOMinator

affiliate
Okay, I'm going to give this one away for free.

How to get to 1k targeted group members on any facebook group.

Most people when marketing in a social network like facebook think about taking action within the network. While this does work to some extent, the most effective way to work with a site is to give them something they want in exchange for what you want.

That being the case, ALL websites love traffic which comes from other websites. So this method is a multi-site method which uses another website to grow the group in facebook. For our example I will be using a group which is based on music contests in facebook, and my "other network" will be soundcloud, looking for EDM artists.
  1. Find a social network where your target market will be.
  2. Further target your potential clients by making a list of them
  3. Go through the list and extract e-mails or send messages from profile pages, using data that is important from the profile page in order to create a custom message
  4. If using e-mails, use a secondary process to send an e-mail out to each of the addresses found
PM me if you want to see a video which is an example of using Facebook, Gmail and soundcloud all fully automated to gain group members. In the video I use webDOMinator plus Krone to gather and take action on all of my leads automatically. Using the same method in the video I generated 1k group members in a month who are all 100% targeted and brought life to the group. This result can be multiplied and will be expanded for the music group.

Using e-mail as yet a third system is also great because in my method I get 100% inbox.

How do you extract emails. I always wanted this method like Extract members groups and add them into mine.

Well, you need to filter through data from the page. E-Mails are all over the internet just sitting there on sites or pages which have targeting data along with those e-mails.

Short answer: Automation.

Long answer:

Many people use pattern matching for this task... of course, you need to know "where" to get the e-mails from, but since they are so ubiquitous, it's not a matter of scarcity of data but of proper targeting. In the example project from above I was just getting e-mails from soundcloud itself, using a targeted list of user IDs which are all people guaranteed to fit within the market for the fb page.

You don't even have to be logged in to soundcloud to see the e-mails that people post in their description so if you can match the "email" pattern using automation, you can extract these along with other data from the page. In my example I use two pieces of software for this: webDOM (for getting all of the data [name, emails, track count, etc.]) and then Krone for storing the data in a central location and filtering it. Then Krone passes the data back to webDOM to the mailer plugin and the mailer sends out the messages.

Well, you need to filter through data from the page. E-Mails are all over the internet just sitting there on sites or pages which have targeting data along with those e-mails.

Short answer: Automation.

Long answer:

Many people use pattern matching for this task... of course, you need to know "where" to get the e-mails from, but since they are so ubiquitous, it's not a matter of scarcity of data but of proper targeting. In the example project from above I was just getting e-mails from soundcloud itself, using a targeted list of user IDs which are all people guaranteed to fit within the market for the fb page.

You don't even have to be logged in to soundcloud to see the e-mails that people post in their description so if you can match the "email" pattern using automation, you can extract these along with other data from the page. In my example I use two pieces of software for this: webDOM (for getting all of the data [name, emails, track count, etc.]) and then Krone for storing the data in a central location and filtering it. Then Krone passes the data back to webDOM to the mailer plugin and the mailer sends out the messages.
correct....

MI
Back