The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook getting hard

Alper Demirel

affiliate
Hello dear members,

So I was getting some traffic trough facebook ads, after a few weeks my account got suspended and now i cant make promos. I still have like 100 dollar, any idea how to get that back?

So next I made new fb account and started promos again, all went well untill now, they ask to upload face picture and so i did. Hope they dont have something like face recognition..

Any tips how to do this propperly.

Hi.
How is it that you had still $100 in your account? did you pre-pay for some reason?
Usually FB charges you when you pass your limit or end of the month.

And of course they have Face recognition. That's why they asked for the picture. In fact they check a lot of things including your IP, payment methods, mac address and other signals.

Why was your account suspended before? Also, are you running ads in your business manager or a personal account?

Hello dear members,

So I was getting some traffic trough facebook ads, after a few weeks my account got suspended and now i cant make promos. I still have like 100 dollar, any idea how to get that back?

So next I made new fb account and started promos again, all went well untill now, they ask to upload face picture and so i did. Hope they dont have something like face recognition..

Any tips how to do this propperly.

Hi @Alper Demirel,
I would like you refer: Advertising policies
and What niche campaigns are you promoting with facebook ads ?

Hi.
How is it that you had still $100 in your account? did you pre-pay for some reason?
Usually FB charges you when you pass your limit or end of the month.

And of course they have Face recognition. That's why they asked for the picture. In fact they check a lot of things including your IP, payment methods, mac address and other signals.

Why was your account suspended before? Also, are you running ads in your business manager or a personal account?

Yes I was doing pre pay, did not have other options though.

So maybe it is better to use VPN to cover IP? my other account was suspended for same reason. I was using sweeptakes for promos.

I really think Facebook is killing itself..

The people using fb are mostly for the vids and funny pictures being posted by pages, usualy people dont post private things anymore like pictures and stuff like that well atleast not in the holland.. snapchat and insta has taken over this use.

By cutting of the pages on fb the people will leave fb on long term

I have couple big pages on fb and i cann tell you they do alot of work and changes to their algoritmes to make it less profitable for pages..

Just what I thibk

Facebook has not only face recognition, it also uses a fingerprint of your computer's hardware.
My advice is to be in touch with FB advertising support team. My ad account was banned three days ago because I tried to promote a grey hat offer. The account was disabled immediately, but I did two things:
1. Created business manager and added new ad account (it's okay, I started with completely white hat offer).
2. Started being a pain in the ass for Support and Policies team, texting them numerous times for like two days, telling them it was a mistake and my ads weren't even in the rotation, so they unblocked my ad account. Try this one.

I also expanded my business manager up to five ad accounts! I had a regular question via live support, and support manager initiated a call and besides answering my question, gave me access to 4 more ad accounts! I don't know if it depends on what country you are in, but in Russia, FB allows having just one ad account.

Hope it helps!

Facebook has not only face recognition, it also uses a fingerprint of your computer's hardware.
My advice is to be in touch with FB advertising support team. My ad account was banned three days ago because I tried to promote a grey hat offer. The account was disabled immediately, but I did two things:
1. Created business manager and added new ad account (it's okay, I started with completely white hat offer).
2. Started being a pain in the ass for Support and Policies team, texting them numerous times for like two days, telling them it was a mistake and my ads weren't even in the rotation, so they unblocked my ad account. Try this one.

I also expanded my business manager up to five ad accounts! I had a regular question via live support, and support manager initiated a call and besides answering my question, gave me access to 4 more ad accounts! I don't know if it depends on what country you are in, but in Russia, FB allows having just one ad account.

Hope it helps!

Thanks a lot for the reply!

It may get worse
fb_downvotes.png

Read more ... Facebook Reportedly Testing a 'Downvote' Option for Comments

Facebook makes 95% of their revenue from advertisers and hates advertising tactics -- the Facebook Paradox

Graybeard, Feb 11, 2018

Amazon.com: Mapping the Future: JAKOB KNESER: Amazon Digital Services LLC
This documentary is on Amazon prime -- watched it last night -- very true o_O

Our data is *tapped* Years ago (c.1996) a friend of mine told me he thought the Internet was a trap -- turns out he may have been right and not just paranoid of the future.

Facebook employees are on a *fake news* post and ad alert currently so they will choose to err on the safe side. VPNs are not hard to detect unless they are on private ASN blocks assigned to private corporations. ASN blocks (CIDR IP Blocks [groups of IPs]) are easy to block ;)

Graybeard, Feb 16, 2018

Alper Demirel likes this.

banners
Back