The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook direct linking

I

I will put the link of my own lander with my own domain, (will publish here when I will be ready) , and just in my own landing page I will insert the affiliate link
Then it should work without problems, give it a go, and let us know how it went. :)

hey there, so i am sharing here an example for the Instagram story that i am want to publish (of course it will be better looking, but this is just the "main" construction of it) , please tell me if you think this is , in overall, good looking, and if this is will be allowed by the Instagram policy?

(the text just says "remove scratches in minutes , and , free shipping)
Seems like the product itself is not objectionable.
But you are not the seller just an affiliate --that may be an issue using Instagram --same as Facebook would be ...

Then it should work without problems, give it a go, and let us know how it went. :)
Great! I'll let you know!,

But it wouldn't be a problem that the video that taken is not my own, it's from some other YouTube channel? (But I edit the video for the story In my own)

I a aspect of copyrights or something?

Try all the work-arounds you want --maybe some will work.
Ban first ask questions later is the policy at Facebook and other media they own.
You want a guarantee --buy a toaster.
"
Try all the work-arounds you want --maybe some will work."

Do you mean that nothing is 100% on facrbook? Or that My speaific idea?

Sorry , my English isn't the best, please explain

and, if you say that because of that the product isnt really in my on responsibility and im just the affiliate, it wouldn't be agreed by Facebook, doesn't it means that Facebook doesn't accept affiliate offers, at all? (i mean, must be thousands of affiliate marketers using Facebook, and its fine by them, of course, with their on landing page)
Try all the work-arounds you want --maybe some will work.
Ban first ask questions later is the policy at Facebook and other media they own.
You want a guarantee --buy a toaster.

^above @MarinaPetrova
You mindless twit

SPAMMER ALERT! Forum Rules.
flame_thrower_by_frgrgrsfgsgsfgggsfsf.gif

rep magt team
Categorization is when you pay to much attention to boundaries you won't see the bigger picture

reputation-mgt-team400.jpg

Caveat emptor
When it walks like spam, talks like spam --it's definitely spam!

Facebook is not a 'slam dunk' there are no set rules they change them a lot
what works this week may not work next week in some affiliate ads.

Well I know pros that get blocked doing pretty legit business at Facebook.
Try post booster ads first --the odds are better if you get burnt they will not block your account.

banners
Back