The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Ban

failure_is_no_option

affiliate
I've recently gotten banned from Facebook. The whole this "account has been flagged for unusual activity" and then they won't reply to any of my emails kinda thing. Just wondering whether anyone can enlighten me on what I need to do to open a new account. Not sure what exactly I did as the ads I was running were mostly just to pages and teespring teeshirts, although I had some dating ads that had been paused for months that I never deleted.

I would assume I need a new:

ip address
cookies cleared
new payment info

What I'm stuck on, is the payment part. If I use a payment method with the same name
and address will that just get me banned again?

HI,
cflear you cookies and get a ipchanger for a start..
About the payment i think you dont get banned again in your next page,,, just try to ppls not flag it

HI :)

I think it depends what you post on your account,if you post things that may be considered harmfull to the fb comunity you will get banned for sure

Clear the cache, get a VPN (VPNBook.com is free and fantastic), and a new prepaid credit card. You should be OK. That's how my friend got a new account - he unknowingly broke the rules (something in regard to likes & contest).

Last edited:
Just apply for a new debit card at your bank and use that!
You shouldn't have any problems with payment info atleast.

Hello, I'm thinking about running some gaming offers on FB. I hear they get approved and FB is friendly towards them. Does anyone have experience with gaming offers on FB?
Thanks

gaming offers on FB

Hello, I'm thinking about running some gaming offers on FB. I hear they get approved and FB is friendly towards them. Does anyone have experience with gaming offers on FB?
Thanks

Thanks

Gaming offers do well facebook. I would suggest you start off by advertising in non-english countries since the traffic will much much cheaper.
US, UK, CA, AU, etc are very competitive.

I was advertising in Mexico for a online game, i was getting clicks for 5c off the bat without even optimizing!

Thanks for your response. If you would answer the following questions, it would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

How did you setup your ad?

Did you create your own landing pages?

Did you link to a landing page on your website?

Did your ad point to a post on you FB page?

What are your thoughts on FB Power Editor?

Any tips on how to avoid getting my account banned when running these offers?

What software do you recommend for translating your ads into other languages?

banners
Back