The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Facebook and Twitter

bigcat1967

For the sake of curiosity - just wondering if anyone has had any type of success with Twitter or FB?

I can't name one person - then again...I don't know a lot of ppl. :cool:

The big players, companies or individuals, seem to make it work for them, which leads the little players to think they can do the same. Like you, I don't know little players who have made it work thoough. I've seen a few who have made claims they can't back up but nothing to take to the bank.

Matt Cutts could start a poll asking for suggestions on his next hair cut and get several thousand response in a day. That probably wouldn't work for you or I. I think social marketing is pretty much the same.

Generally people don't get them working because they don't invest enough time on them. Facebook and Twitter are great but your almost building your own mini community on them and that means you need to invest that time (which can be a full time job) getting people talking, responding to posts and building the community.

I know lots of companies and people who are doing reallty well out of both of these, but as always it depends what your hoping to achieve.

Twitter has big advantage against FB if you do marketing through it.
FB content you can see just if you are logged in (not all users have FB account).
Twitter content your visitors can find even if they don't have Twitter account.

I started with like 10 followers and in three days wound up with 127. Everyones following me because they want me to buy something, thus it's something like FFA sites.
I invision sales after I get at least 500 followers. That's just physics, with the law of averages.

I started with like 10 followers and in three days wound up with 127. Everyones following me because they want me to buy something, thus it's something like FFA sites.

I invision sales after I get at least 500 followers. That's just physics, with the law of averages.

Not if they're all people try to sell to you...

Yeah but some are novice

Not if they're all people try to sell to you...
Good Point, however I don't plan to advertise any high end expensive stuff.
Some of them are novice. The law of averages demand that a conversion will happen. I haven't determined yet what it will be, however the beauty is that it is autopilot style.

May be i am wrong.. but i have seem ppl exploiting twitter and other social sites ;) hence for me forums are best way for making good contacts and friends :)
Yes, such social networking sites are good for attracting traffic but not sure about if it is of any help ;)
Just my two cents !!!

banners
Back