The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook ads & JvZoo Products, Compliant with TOS ?

TomYork

affiliate
Hey everyone,
So I've looked everywhere and I am not able to find the answer to the following question :

I'm promoting an affiliate offer from JvZoo, can I promote it on Facebook Ads and direct link to their landing page with my affiliate code in the URL ?

What about if I create my own landing page for the product ?

Obviously, the product is compliant with Facebook TOS and does not contain any gambling/sex/ect.

Thank you

Try To use your landing page will always be better 90% Of the times.
am not sure about this i think facebook allows Direct linking With Jvzoo Products

I agree with the others that it's best to link to a squeeze page or presale. Products usually move better if you presell them first.

Collecting email addresses for your list is an even better idea. That way, you can sell to them over and over again over time.

I did it before with jzvoo. The camp lasted a few days before fb banned my posts. You might have to cloak

No but if you want to keep the camp then you have to cloak. It's really a pain though

Sounds risky for losing an account. I think (just my opinion) that it is easier, safer and more beneficial to only use compliant techniques, such as a landing page or squeeze page.

Sounds risky for losing an account. I think (just my opinion) that it is easier, safer and more beneficial to only use compliant techniques, such as a landing page or squeeze page.
True but the question was about direct linking. Just sharing my experience

banners
Back