Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Ads Give a Little More

D

djbaxter

Facebook Ads Give a Little More
Search Engine Journal
June 27, 2011

Over the last year I have seen a big shift upwards in the average Facebook CPC bid price but almost as fast as they have increased Facebook have also improved their analytics and advertising platform to make it a more attractive platform to use for marketers. Facebook Ads have a unique product because of the captive audience but also due to the simplicity of their advertising products and consistency among it?s ads. The first key point is that if you haven?t started testing and experimenting with Facebook Ads you are missing out!

Why Use Facebook Ads?
I have found an interesting insight into marketers and businesses who have been traditionally fighting the idea of running on Facebook as they don?t see it offering the same traffic and impact that Google AdWords does. The interesting aspect that this same argument was once used when business was avoiding spending their marketing budgets on Google AdWords which is a traffic source that many can now not live without. So while business has moved forward in accepting AdWords works for them it still appears there is the same uneducated fear about taking a small risk about trialling Facebook Ads to test if it will work well for your industry or brand. The biggest point I see around Facebook is that it?s far more targeted that AdWords, far cheaper and with an audience close to 700 million users you will certainly find your perfect target market no matter what your industry.

Read more...

Advertising How To - For Facebook

Great article, I like the part "I have been progressively updating old campaigns and have found that using a combination of the new Facebook ad features and the Power Editor I was able to easily exceed a 72% conversion rate on my campaign to build my audience on for my Tour Bus site". Wow 72% is huge. I always said Facebook is the best place to market. :)

banners
Back