Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook ad account disabled

Yassine11

affiliate
Hello guys ,

Hope you are doing well !

I am trying to run some sweepstakes offers on facebook ads,
I know facebook is strict with this kind of advertising but I found it is profitable and found some good offers but the problem is that facebook is always disabling my ad accounts
I want to ask if there is a method to run these ads safely or with low risk on facebook ?
and is verified business managers are more stable or not ? and how can I verify it ?
sorry for these many questions but all my ad accouts are disabled...

If your account is disabled you may write a mail to Facebook and now Facebook has 24*7 customer service, you may contact them and they will surely help you on this

Hello guys ,

Hope you are doing well !

I am trying to run some sweepstakes offers on facebook ads,
I know facebook is strict with this kind of advertising but I found it is profitable and found some good offers but the problem is that facebook is always disabling my ad accounts
I want to ask if there is a method to run these ads safely or with low risk on facebook ?
and is verified business managers are more stable or not ? and how can I verify it ?
sorry for these many questions but all my ad accouts are disabled...

You need to "cheat" Facebook in order for it to approve your ad. That is right.
And there are countless ways to do this.
I do it through a tool, in which it disguises the link.
In other words, I put the link on Facebook, it is read in a way by the platform, but people who are affected by my ad can read it in another way. And that makes the link cloaked and I can advertise just about anything on Facebook.

Another thing, regarding copy.
You cannot say anything in your copy that is prohibited by facebook. Otherwise, your ad will be blocked.

You want to announce something for the draw, beauty, but you need to develop a copy that doesn't say anything about the draw, but that when people look at your ad, they can understand that it is a draw.
You see?
It's kind of confusing, but that's how it works.
The fb algorithm needs to understand one thing and the people who will look at your ad need to understand another.

Hey,

I personally have experienced this, My Learnings are:

1) Don't run sweepstakes campaigns on newly created Facebook Ads account.
2) Mature ad account with some white hat offers/campaigns which are compliant with Facebook Ads policies.
3) Steps 1 & 2 will decrease the chances of the Ad account ban for sweepstakes offers.
4) If you still face the issue of Ad account ban, appeal to reactivate your Facebook ad account by giving a detailed explanation about your offer, how it is not misleading content for Facebook users, and whatever information is there in the ad is legit.
5) Most important, the Facebook platform has mainly emphasized on Facebook user experience. whenever your creatives having any misleading user information, Facebook will ban ad account.
6) I would recommend running only Facebook compliant ads, instead of wasting your time on black hat offers.

Adding more information in terms of DOs and Don't.
DOs:
  1. Read and understand Facebook Ad policies before creating your first campaign.
  2. Focus on white hat offers which are compliance with Facebook Ads policies.
  3. Try to keep the Facebook user experience at the best level. Don’t use any misleading or false information in your Ad copywriting.
  4. Keep information straightforward. information should be easy to understand.
  5. Use image which will stand out.
  6. Use a clear call to action. Call to action is a button with correct text to take action.
  7. Use correct demographics, behaviors, and interest targeting.
  8. Test your campaign with different images, videos, headlines, targeting options.
  9. Scale campaign if initial results are good.
  10. Use Facebook Advanced features like customer audience, a Lookalike audience, etc.

Don’t:
  1. Never ever try to cheat. You will land up in an ad account ban or Business account ban.
  2. Don’t try to run gray or black hat offers like adult, dating, or sweepstake offers.
  3. Don’t use complex, confusing information through the Facebook campaign
  4. Don’t make the decision to give up too early or don’t spent too much in the testing phase. You have to work as a data analyst to make the correct decision.
  5. Don’t start with a large budget. Start gradually and increase spent per day slowly depending on the performance.

Last edited:
You need to "cheat" Facebook in order for it to approve your ad. That is right.
And there are countless ways to do this.
I do it through a tool, in which it disguises the link.
In other words, I put the link on Facebook, it is read in a way by the platform, but people who are affected by my ad can read it in another way. And that makes the link cloaked and I can advertise just about anything on Facebook.

Another thing, regarding copy.
You cannot say anything in your copy that is prohibited by facebook. Otherwise, your ad will be blocked.

You want to announce something for the draw, beauty, but you need to develop a copy that doesn't say anything about the draw, but that when people look at your ad, they can understand that it is a draw.
You see?
It's kind of confusing, but that's how it works.
The fb algorithm needs to understand one thing and the people who will look at your ad need to understand another.

Hi, thanks for the tips. However, I have trouble visualizing exactly what you mean.

What tool are you using for that? If you have an example, that could be helpful too. It doesn't have to be one of your ads either.

Thanks.

URL:
//example.com/wow
it's called a redirect and depending on how you do it; the redirect can deny access or map to the 'right' URL for that user
It can be legitimate or deceptive and can be worked around with proxied IPs.
So, if I do something with the known Facebook company IP addresses if they use some unknown proxy IP to check they will defeat the scheme and see the "real" URL target --get it?

Like the lawyers say: Nothing is illegal until you get caught </next case>

URL:
//example.com/wow
it's called a redirect and depending on how you do it; the redirect can deny access or map to the 'right' URL for that user
It can be legitimate or deceptive and can be worked around with proxied IPs.
So, if I do something with the known Facebook company IP addresses if they use some unknown proxy IP to check they will defeat the scheme and see the "real" URL target --get it?

Like the lawyers say: Nothing is illegal until you get caught </next case>

I appreciate your reply. This needs some investment though even if I'm sure it's insignificant with the right offer/ROI.

I still can't risk my ads account just yet. I've got one banned with a permanent decision and my other replies were not replied. It's only after I moved to another country that I could start a new one with a new credit card and all.

banners
Back