The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ezine

virgolunar

I was recently advised to start posting information into ezine articles . I have google alert activated who send me alerts based on my particular niche only to find that several bloggers have posted my article on their blogs. Is this good for business or can I be penalised for spamming?

Last edited by a moderator:
When you submit articles to Ezine, this is what you want to happen; other people using your articles gets you more backlinks, assuming, of course, that they keep your resource box intact as the terms of service directs.

NO you can not be penalized, why would you be penalized, if that was the case, all the article directories how have thousands of identical articles would not exist.

By the way, check those blogs who posted your content and make sure they left your link intact. After all that is how you benefit from ezine submission(getting backlinks from other sites who post your content). If they have removed your link, you can report them to their hosting company for plagiarism and farther more you could even sue them.

banners
Back