The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ezine: the best article bank?

Jack Wevers

affiliate
Hi all,

I was wondering if Ezine is still the biggest online article bank?

I've always heard that it is but last week I did some research and saw article
sites like articlebase.com and they also have great topics.

Are the topics found in articlebase.com give the same search results on Google or is Ezine still the greatest one for that?

Thank you in advance!

I was wondering if Ezine is still the biggest online article bank?

I've always heard that it is but last week I did some research and saw article
sites like articlebase.com and they also have great topics.

Are the topics found in articlebase.com give the same search results on Google or is Ezine still the greatest one for that?

Ines, both EZA and AB are well-established article directories, and they both do well in the search results. However, domain age and number of inbound links are significant factors in the overall ranking of a website. Therefore, EZA gets the edge, because thev've been established much longer than AB. After all, EZA had a six year headstart on AB.

So to answer your question, yes, EZA is generally considered to be the best, and most reputable article directory.

David Jackson

It probably is, in terms of sheer size. What I think is a disadvantage with EZA in my opinion, is that you cannot use it to create a focused cluster of your content easily. What do I mean by that? Think of an article directory that lets you interlink your articles above the fold (I use this with AC and it is a powerful technique) - you don't only publish content to gather traffic and backlinks, but also create an authority within that site that gives more juice to your links. I tested this strategy with clusters of 5-7 articles on a topic (keyword-rich and properly interlinked, along the lines of what was later known as the linkwheel) and the overall aggregated traffic and PR juice was more than the sum of what each article would have brought in on its own.

i think the best way is to submit to as many article websites as possible with varied articles. But i also prefer AC for the same reasons as victor

While EZA may be the biggest, Articlebase.com is really up and coming when it comes to getting ranked for in the search engines. It seems to be getting easier and easier to get your articlebase articles ranked on the first page. So try an article on both ~ do some testing and see which works best for your niche.

Not all article directory sites are the same. You will find better articles on insurance at one place, and another place will have large cosmetic surgery articles, or liability consolidation stories.

MI
Back