The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Explaining in Your Email Campaign?

gjhabs

affiliate
I have seen email products that teach you to do promo emails that are short, to the point, give a benefit and link to the offer.

When starting out your email campaign how should you start out after your thank you / welcome email...

Should you be explaining the niche in the emails? Do I need to explain why they will need the product?

I have been writing my emails this way and it is hard to explain in an order of a sequence to getting people to grasp IM and then determining the best product to promote for the topic. (determining on low or high ticket offers)

I'm sure you know it is difficult to put the pieces of IM together, so I'm sure you could understand the difficulty of how/what to explain IM (then trying to choose the order) and then promoting to... then deciding the next step to explain and promote.

I feel like my emails are almost to plain and straight to the point with a link to a promotion w/ little care to my subs, how can I create care and relationship w/ my subs?

What do you think of this process?

How do you write for your email campaigns?

Is this a good or bad plan?

Do I even need to explain?

Is this how email marketing is done?

Should I break away from explanation emails (if that's even how you should be creating your email campaign?)

Should I break off from explaining and move onto short promotional emails?

Where can I look to provide value to my subscribers and build the relationship?

What are some ways to build relationship plus trust w/ subs?

Which email server do you use? I recently moved over to a new firm, and they have been really cool. Lots of nice email addresses, 1&1 i think they're called.

The emails are supposed to get them to your blog post, whitepaper download/opt in or whatever you are offering them that will help ease or eliminate their pain point.

The problem most are still missing is that they think the email is a sales pitch and it's not. It should be of instant benefit for the recipient to open and follow the link or instructions. This means conversational and not too pitchy.

Let's make something up and give this theory a whirl.

Dog Arthritis. Yeah, that's a good topic, let's see what we could do with this as an email lead in to push a product that helps dogs with this painful condition.

Subject line: {Name}, I have an idea on how to ease your dogs pain quickly

{Name}, I was wondering what you were doing to help manage your dogs arthritis pain.

I own 4 older dogs and have this theory on how to stop arthritis pain in older dogs. One of my champion dog breeder friends had 8 elderly dogs that have much less pain now and are as active as the two year old dogs, all within one week.

I wish I had time to explain it all here but I completed a detailed post of this product that has done so well with my dogs as well as my friends.

Here's the link: examplelink.com

That should make you and your dog feel better.

Later!

PS. I also show the results of larger samples of dogs with this product that may drop your jaw immediately.

As Seth Godin says, people don't want email, they want "me mail" and he is correct.

The subject line promises hope for their pain, which is their suffering pet, and they can have that idea now! Instant gratification.

The opening sentence is just making a statement that is just to create a real conversation, at least in their head.

The following paragraph introduces a couple of things. first it reinforces The "Idea" from the subject line, but uses a slightly different word, which is "theory". This keeps the anticipation high. Next is it holds a couple of Authorities as professional championship dog breeders. This brings automatic trust and we are not done yet.

The final thing is the results, or benefits, some call it a "Value proposition". Nobody cares about features, they care about the desired results so keep on what they want, not what you want.

After the link it has: That should make you and your dog feel better.

Wow, reinforcing their possible reality if they click the link.

"Later!"
Happy/confident is what comes off to the majority.

PS. I also show the results of larger samples of dogs with this product that may drop your jaw immediately.

More proof and authority.

This was just thrown together in a short time span, so it's not completely detailed, but it's enough to get you started in the correct direction.

Hope this helps.

The emails that you send are meant to be like like little appetisers of what's on your blogs/websites. They're meant to whet the apetite of your subscribers. If you give everything away, there willl be no need for them to visit your website.

banners
Back