The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

explain affiliate marketing

puzzled-head.gif
What is Affiliate Marketing?

Affiliate programs first sprang up in 1996 when Amazon started paying websites for referring customers to their site. Now in 2005 affiliate programs are a mainstay in the e-commerce world. Even Fortune 500 companies such as Dell, Walmart and Apple have adopted the affiliate marketing module.

Affiliate Marketing provides home business professionals and Online entrepreneurs a risk-free form of advertising to produce revenue from their websites. With the maturation of contextual advertising through Yahoo! Publisher and Google Adwords many pay-per-click (PPC) savvy affiliate marketers have moved away from deploying websites and focus entirely on search engine marketing (SEM). As for myself I still believe content is king. In the long run I feel affiliates will benefit much more by building solid relations with their customers and merchants.

An article published by Click Z News identified that according to eBay their largest affiliate earned over $1.3 million dollars in January 2005 commissions, the largest amount yet in their affiliate program's history. Their top 25 affiliates averaged over $100,000 per month each and the top 100 affiliates earn almost $25,000 each per month.

With these sort of numbers buzzing around the Internet it's no wonder affiliate marketing is quickly becoming the numero uno Online Marketing Opportunity on the net. There are thousands of people making a very handsome living from selling other peoples products Online. Don't be fooled though. As we all know there are NO get-rich-quick programs Online or Offline. Like any business affiliate marketing takes work, dedication and education.

Benefits of Affiliate Marketing:

affiliate-benefits.gif

As you can see on the above chart affiliate marketing suffers from basically 0% of the headaches most businesses suffer from. It really is THE ideal Online business.

Jitendra,

Here is my 2cents, okay its more like 4 cents.

It is becoming an attractive option to work from home. Now days everyone needs a few extra dollars so why not make money on the Internet? There are thousand of programs out there on the web that promise you the world, just pay the fee and watch the magic money pile up in your bank account. I know that most of us realize that those programs do not work. If you are going to make a buck you have to earn it. There're thousands of opportunities today so the answer is, yes you can make money on the web. Just how do you choose with so many options out there? The first thing to ask is what is right for me?

I have chosen to take the affiliate rout. I earn commissions on any products and services that I sell. The work isn't simple you have to put time effort, and brainpower into it. The great thing about the Internet is there are a lot of people making a full time income off the Internet. How do they do it? That is the question worth looking into. If they can do it, can you? The answer is yes if that, is what you want.

The success rate for the average home business is a 2 percent. That means that 98% of all home businesses fail. Now I do not write this figure down to discourage anyone. I write it down simply to give you an idea of what you are up against. If you are going to make it in this business, you will have to learn. To make money selling things, from insurance to green tea, is a challenge. It requires a person to follow a system. That system has to work. I have learnt that if you walk in the footsteps of successful people you, yourself will be successful.

I would like to talk about mistakes, one has to learn from mistakes or they can not move forward. You see most people who are new to the marketing attack their prospects. HEY THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT SINCE SLICED BREAD BUY IT NOW$$$$%%%%%WOW!!!!

Yuck, Taking that approach really gets you no where quickly. Do not fall into doing that, people hate that, and they will hit that little x in the top right corner of their browser never to return to your web site again.

Try this approach; attract customers. Why do people want to go to your web site to begin with? Because you have a product or a service that they have been looking for, and you have class. You do not shout or try to trick your customer into buying your product. Give them, good information about the product. Show them what other people say about your product. If you would like to buy my product you can, buy it here, because I value you as my customer, and I will offer you support after you have bought the product. Why would I do this? You are my customer.

Now can you see the difference who would you want to do business with the shark, or the gentleman?

The first thing to consider when joining an affiliate program is what should I promote? There are tens of thousands of products and services to promote online. Lets look at what people are buying on the Internet. The number one product that people buy is solutions. For instance I buy a car, because I live 35 miles away from work. Obviously if I walked it would take me forever to get to work. So I buy the solution to the problem a car, or some type of motor vehicle. When you choose a product or service choose one that is a valued solution to a problem. Because that is what people are buying. When promoting the product it is important to illustrate to your prospects the problem, and show them how your product is the solution.

People will only buy a product or service when it is justified. There are 10 things that justify a sale.

1.) Replacement
2.) Entertainment
3.) Home or office improvement
4.) Relaxation
5.) Education
6.) Good health
7.) Stress Relief
8.) Pleasure
9.) Quality of life
10.) Emotional satisfaction

There are 3 reasons why a person will not buy from you!

1.) Not interested (this product is not for me.)
2.) Simply can not afford it. (You know I like it, but it is a bit expensive for me.)
3.) Or it's just not justified. (I don't need it right now.)

The reason why I mentioned this is because; these are all things that you should consider when deciding what products or services to promote.

Most people will say that if you are promoting products, and services for other people, you should buy the products for yourself. I will agree that if you experience the products first hand, you might find it easier to sell the items, than if you hadn't. But if you did not buy the product or service, ask yourself why? Was it too expensive? Or maybe you weren't all that interested in buying that particular product. If you did not want to make the purchase, Why will your prospects want to buy?

I chose to promote education. The statistics speak for themselves, 98% of all home businesses fail. (That number is not pretty but it is a fact.) That is also the problem that I have chosen to focus on. My solution to this problem is a getting online marketing education.

I promote Success University. I have found their education program to be second to none. It includes personal development courses, and seminars, it has Internet marketing courses, it even gives you ideas to create and sell your own products. It gives you the tools from the foundation, up to be successful at building a home business.

I really enjoy the personal developing courses, and seminars that the online University provides. This is important step into achieving success everything has to start from within your own heart.
Sound a little corney? If your heart is into something %100 what do you think your chances for success are?

I watched a seminar the other day, and it has changed my whole outlook on just about everything. I want to share this with you.

In the seminar, Jim Britt the presenter said, two guys were having this, conversation one said on the first day God made light he continued on ...,and then God made fruit. The other guy replied, he made fruit? What does fruit have to with anything? The man replied, "you see, inside the fruit there is a seed, and if you plant it, and nourish it, it will grow. If you don't, it won't. Jim asked the audience So I ask you this question what if dreams were like the seed of the fruit? If you planted it, and nourished it; what would grow?
And if you don't; it won't. Always honor your vision. :eek:

Wow maiko2299 another GREAT post! Thank you SO much for taking time to share that with our 5 Star members.

You know I love that this forum is growing and maturing from one-liners and self promotion to REAL member participation, discussion and value. That's what it's all about.

You should also know that in my blog, which gets read by a lot more people than the forums I sometimes feature good posts from the forum. So when you contribute a nice long article thats worthy of being blogged about, I will sometimes blog it and give YOU more exposure in return. :)

affiliate marketing

Hey guys,
Im the new guy Steve...here's something Id like to share...
New! Easy Way to Make Auto-Pilot Cash Income

I recently purchased a CBmall and wanted to tell you about this new opportunity and how you can profit from it.

The CBmall is an ecommerce site filled with the most popular, best selling products out of the over 40,000 products available through ClickBank. There are two unique aspects to the CBmall that make it a compelling investment:

1. As an owner, you get a commission on every product within the mall.

2. The mall is professionally maintained so you don't have to do ANY work other than drive some traffic to it. No HTML, maintenance, coding, answering emails, processing, etc.

This makes CBmall ideal as another income stream that requires minimal effort, other than some traffic generation.

I recently ran a promotion for my CBmall by simply mentioning it in my eZine. Within two days I had generated over $138 in commissions! Without answering a single email or shipping anything.

Check out CBmall at:

http://join.webprowerprofits.com

Steve Gallo

http://webpowerprofits.com
http://cbmall.webpowerprofits.com
http://cashvault.webpowerprofits.com
http://join.webpowerprofits.com
-------------------------------------------------------- -----------
Looking to increase your web traffic??
Aren?t we all?!
Check out the most popular and innovative ways
To increase your traffic and income?everyone else is!
http://marketing.webpowerprofits.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------

banners
Back