The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Exclusive 100% Legitimate Lucrative Program!!!!

Jessica_P

IncentaClick Affiliate Network offers the highest paying CPA campaigns with a proven track record. We pay you twice per month and offer the utmost in personal care with our support team available 24/7.

I'd like to let you know about the incentives we offer to our Publishers.

1. Sign up today and recieve $750 by generating over $7500 in earnings with us in your first 30 days.

2. 2-Tiered Referral Program: We will pay you 5% of the ad earnings for any referred Publishers accepted to into our network, and 5% of the campaign budget for any referred Advertisers FOREVER!!!

3. Loyalty Program: We also reward Publishers that continue to work with us by granting you loyalty points for ALL revenues generated. Each dollar earned will generate you one point. There are 5 plateaus for publishers to reach, each contains various gifts. Points can be rolled forward from month to month. These are 2 examples of the gifts we offer, just to give you an idea: Maxent 42 EDTV Plasma TV or a BOSE Lifestyle 28 Home Entertainment System.

We offer these amazing incentives and programs because our main focus has always been to appreciate and encourage your success!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to post and/or contact me. I'm always available for your support!

MI
Back