The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Exciting Affiliate Program Opportunity - VoIP Hardware

theVoipKid

affiliate
Hey Affiliates! - My name is Tony DiLoreto and I just joined 5staraffiliateprograms.com. I wanted to let you know that there is going to be a new affiliate marketing program with one of the largest VoIP Hardware Resellers in North America starting shortly. Thanks!

+++++++++++++++++++
Deleted promotional copy and "PM me for more info."
Promos of not yet released affiliate programs are not allowed.
Moved to introductions. (Linda)

Hi Tony,

Welcome to 5 Star. I moved your post out of the newbie section as no self promotion is allowed in any discussion forums. Since it's your 1st post the correct thing to do is 1st introduce yourself. In this section we do allow you to tell us what you do. You sound very excited about your new program.

AFTER it officially launches you can make a post in the merchants promote your program here section. We don't allow pre-launch announcements because many merchants don't have their ducks in a row and tracking tested thoroughly and if you haven't launched yet, then there is not even anything for them to join.

I'm glad you are excited about your new program. Use the excitement to talk about the industry, ask questions and get to know people here. Then after you launch you can put your program in your sig where interested affiliates can check it out.

banners
Back