The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Excellent news for Affiliates covering AFRICA/African related topics

ronald3

affiliate
I am pleased to announce the launch of the Vlisco.com Affiliate Program from Vlisco in Holland.

Vlisco is the unique producer and marketer of the famous VLISCO Real Dutch Wax & Java Prints (premium African fabrics). Our fabrics are THE reference in the field of African Fashion.

We selected clixGalore as the platform/network for our Program.
For details of our Program:

To subsribe: To subscribe to the Vlisco.com Programme:

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards, Ronald Dijckmans

Hi Ronald,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for traveling all the way over here from the Netherlands to share your program with us!

I have a real dumb quesion... why does it take 4 clicks from the home page to your products?

it seems to me that this is killing your conversion....

YOur products are certainly different... if i can figure out a good place for your products I'l signup...

JOe

conversion path

Dear Joe,

You're right to note that it takes a few clicks to get to the products section. In this respect, we, among others, consider to take out the opening page to shorten the path to conversion.

Important note: we re-direct users of Affiliated sites straight to our E-shop/Collections through a special landing page. So no "worries" there.

Thanks for your valuable comment! (one can never get enough constructive criticism = always welcomed).

RGDS, Ronald

MI
Back