The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Everything about affiliate marketing

Sumit Pathak

affiliate
Hey everyone hope all is well with everybody.

I have been watching all the questions put up by everybody and I have found that some of the things you are doing are outdated for example using Web 2.0 and directory submissions really wont give you desired rankings in search engines and sometimes when it does give ,the rankings last only a short while.After going through all questions (and answers as well) I have thought to help everyone for free forever (yes , forever)
I am about to build a website which will target starting as well as seasoned people in online business help start/grow their business with results that will last. And I will offer everyone from this forum all my future products completely free for life (no I am not drunk I seriously will offer all of my products for free to all the members of websitefix forum ) whether you are a long time member joined today.If you are intrested or want to know why am I giving all my future products free you can message me via the forum or email me at sumitpathak1198[at]gmail[dot]com and I will reply.

MI
Back