The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ever Participated in HYIP?

Viktori

affiliate
At the peak of the HYIP industry, I used to participate on it a lot, especially since Liberty Reserve was still available for use back then. Of course, I knew that the majority of this industry was a scam and that it was risky to say the least. However, I found it very fun as well, since I had to research each site I was looking into "investing" in, and I saw it more as gambling or a game than actual investing, really, so I was never going into it with any false pretenses so I was able to have fun with it. By the end, I came out with less than $100 profit, which I considered myself lucky for, since I'm guessing not everyone was as fortunate with joining these sites and might have even came out of it with a loss.

I'm now looking into joining these sites again for fun, just hopefully I can find another convenient payment processor that would lend itself well to sites like these. Do you have experience with HYIPs, and what did you think of it?

I participated in hyip back in the days of e-gold. I only used money I could afford to lose, but I actually did make some good profits from them. I always tried to withdraw my initial desposit as soon as I could, and I would only reinvest my profits, not my own money.

Yes they are a gamble, but as long as you are prepared to lose your initial 'investment', hyip can be profitable if you know when to join, when to get out, and if you avoid any that really are too good to be true.

I was always skeptical of HYIP programs or any kind of online investment programs for that matter. Almost every time you come across one, it will be a scam, a ponzi scheme where they will pay you a little bit and then take the rest of your money like a greedy machine. There have been too many disasters to trust the newer ones that emerge, but there does exist legitimate companies who are actual brokers and partnered with banks worldwide. They are the ones I would trust if at all. It can be difficult to come out with a profit, though, it's almost like gambling. People create systems and such, but they will never work.

I used to be active in the HYIP world, but not anymore.

I lost hundreds of dollars with these sites, I advice people to stay out of HYIP sites.

I was always skeptical of HYIP programs or any kind of online investment programs for that matter. Almost every time you come across one, it will be a scam, a ponzi scheme where they will pay you a little bit and then take the rest of your money like a greedy machine. There have been too many disasters to trust the newer ones that emerge, but there does exist legitimate companies who are actual brokers and partnered with banks worldwide. They are the ones I would trust if at all. It can be difficult to come out with a profit, though, it's almost like gambling. People create systems and such, but they will never work.

^^THIS. Whenever I see "the crowd" running towards something, I head in the opposite direction and watch from a distanct. HYIP programs just didn't pass the sniff test as far as I was concerned. And I'd rather be safe than sorry.

MI
Back