The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ever bought an Ebook?

I personally never purchase ebooks, but I know of people who do purchase them. If I ever do purchase one, it'll only be one that has been recommended by someone I trust or by a lot of people I know so that I don't waste my money. A lot of people who write these ebooks are just looking to make a quick buck, as I understand. Plus, lots of the information is available for free on the Internet anyway.

I haven't bought an ebook about marketing techniques or anything related to that. I don't want to buy either even if it has good information to learn from. I won't and I am not planning to buy any even if it is not related to marketing or whatsoever.

I haven't - anything I could learn, I'd rather it were from free online sources, such as forums like this one. That way you can hear from lots of different perspectives and information can be updated without too much hassle.

I recently bought an ebook from a very successful Fiverr seller, he was selling the ebook for around $5.

I have a habit of buying ebooks, if the sellers have good reputations.

I haven't purchased an ebook. Don't really think there is any point in getting one now since the Internet is filled with information on any subject. Article sites I think are replacing ebooks.

Have you ever bought an eBook on marketing techniques or anything else internet related? I haven't , and I never plan on doing so :p

If you have ever been an avid reader, you'll agree it's difficult to keep away from books. You can buy a book on IM, but the field changes so very often, it's difficult to keep in touch with the latest techniques and happenings taking place in the arena.

The logical thing to do is to check out free e-books on any subject, try out what is given, and make some money first. You now know first hand a technique works. Follow the Guru, as he or she has provided the proof needed to achieve tangible results. I guess that includes buying e-books you think will provide knowledge to grow in your field of marketing.

I haven't bought any ebooks. I have read some that were available for free and some that I received as review copies, and I feel there's a lack of quality control in the industry as a whole. Reputable publishers put out quality material, but vanity publishers and self-publishing efforts often sell sub-standard products. I am especially wary of ebooks on topics relating to making money online, whether marketing or selling articles or any other work-from-home plan, because I've seen too many such books that were put out by people who had essentially failed in the subject matter they claim to teach and turned to selling hope to the unwary instead. And those books, in my limited experience, often turn out to be nothing more than a collection of blog posts or other freely available materials, repackaged for sale.

Note: Obviously I'm talking about ebook-only products here, not books that are published in both ebook and print formats. I've purchased a lot of those. My Nook has saved me from buying at least two more bookshelves for my office.

Nope not even one. There are a lot of sites that offer great deals of downloadable files and it wont even cost you a penny. If you do have an assignment or something that requires further reading you can always ask mr. google. The site offers a big and high deal of answers that would surely satisfy your needs. But then again, we must not all rely on the worl wide web, some of the answers are not entirely correct and tangible books are required so that you can further explain and understand whatever that you are looking for.

I have bought lots of e-books. Some of them useful while others are garbage. Generally, I think it's just a waste of money because in my case I don't really practice what I read. I mean I have an issue applying what I read in real life.

I have actually never paid for an ebook. I have downloaded quite a few free ones. If a book I really wanted was in ebook form I might buy. I do think there are e that like to buy ebooks though.

I've never bought one, but someone once hacked into my Liberty Reserve account, stole eight dollars, and the transaction note was that it was purchase of am ebook! I wasn't even able to change my settings after that so I stopped using LR and I'm glad they went under. That's my unfortunate contact with ebooks, so I get my information anywhere else - for free!

I think e-books are a valuable resource. Many Authors take the time to write invaluable content so why not get paid for their contributions like any other Author like Stephen King. I am not saying all Ebooks are of the type of quality to garner an income, however some of them are. When you stumble upon a resource that you may feel invaluable for your business I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it. Most come with a money-back guarantee which will allow you to check it out without any risk.

Come across the write e-book, free or paid, and it might change your life.

I've never bought an ebook, there are so many online now that provide valuable information that are being given away for free.

banners
Back