The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

european bid links directory

scoobby

affiliate
my directory list sites and have ategories for all EU countries.And of course uk page get the most submissions from all other countries.IMO UK is the leader in internet for europe.By the way i am from greece.I am glad i join this forum and sorry for my not so good english.

Hello Scoobby, thanks for the intro and welcome to UK WW. What is the url of your directory?

sorry to repost but have any of you any idea about alexa advertising?its been live for 2 hours and its allready charge me 22$.
its getting late here in greece so i assume when i wake up 300$ will have fly away :no: and no submmissions will be made:mad:

I honestly think this was a bad investment...

Alexa is a popular site but webmasters who visiting it usually do not pay attention to any ads, at list I don't...

You would be much better off spending this money to advertise on high traffic directories or webmaster forums...

you are probably right.
of course i havent in my mind that will get me a revenue more than 100$
but was thinking that will get some submisions in order to fill some almost empty country categories that i have.
but this not even hapening.
they give me a estimate of ad will be running 13 days but untill now its almost 10% of the total
i will wait until 100$ and then i will try to stop it if no results come.

Anyone who have a pr4 at least bidding directory and the link leader is under 40$ please ost here the url.(must have and some inner page pr also) ;)

hi piet!
yes i have check yours the one that have pr4 at least have no inner page pr spread yet so i will list it at the next pr update ;)
thank you for the reply.

MI
Back