The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Essential 'Time Management' Tips & Tricks for Affiliates!

mlevenhagen

affiliate
{Post and link pre-approved by Linda}

So many things contribute to your results. And one of the most obvious is just being able to get more done and focus on those things that make the most impact - the most profit impact with your affiliate efforts.

In this guest post I did for someone's blog I've shared those things I've deemed to have the most impact in my business online in relation to time management. These are 10 time management strategies I use daily to get everything I need to get done.

I delve into how I organize my days, how I prioritize my work/task, what tools I use, my mindset.. and much more.

Really, I spill it all! :D ....this is how I've approached my full-time online business and affiliate efforts for years..

Here's a snippet:

10 Powerful Time Management Tips and Strategies!

Time Management is not about any one thing; and it?s not magic or a big mystery as to what goes into it. It is a number of things working in concert that ALL of us have access to, but few really, truly apply fully.

THIS DOES TAKE A COMMITMENT AND RECOGNIZING IT?S IMPORTANCE?

To some, time management may seem like a dry topic? and for many people I?m sure it sounds like something that doesn?t need a lot of attention and may say something like, ?Come on, what do I really need to do? You just set goals for stuff, schedule stuff and do that stuff right??

But like most things, managing time is a marriage of skill, experience, know-how and using a combination of tools to help you on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.

It?s something that you need to work on and it?s something you can become better at with application and practice. Everyone reading this can! Yes.. even you!

Read the full article...

Read the full article...

Hope it helps!!!

Thanks Matt, this is a great post and you even helped me!

I'd been looking for a time tracking program that also did other things like todo lists. Had never heard of Toodledo before and I think it just may fit the bill.

I'm starting to get more hourly consulting work in my Google Places Optimization company, whereas in the past most of my work was project based. So I need to track 45 min for client 1, 15 for client 2, etc. as I multi-task throughout the day. Plus trying to run 2 companies, it's hard to stay organized. So you could have helped me more than you know with this one tip!

Thanks!

Thanks Linda.. WooHoo! Glad that helped out.. I love it. I've used a variety of solutions in the past, but when I started using Toodledo everything else paled in comparison. I just love their interface and how configurable and flexible it is..

Good luck with your consulting biz! :)

banners
Back