The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

eruanna.net is back! yay

xhan

<span style="color: white; font-weight: 700; backg
affiliate
eruANNA.net

Yay its back..ish! I have a few issues to work through with the little bugger. Expect a review of expression engine soon but so far I'm LOVING it! I needed a challenge and it was a good one!

apologies for the incredibly boring website - I'll redo it when I my stomach isn't raping me every chance it gets.

I like the (apparent) minimalist design. I especially LOVE your eruANNA.net | How to write your own wordpress theme

I usually hack my way through every file you mention - but I'll use your tutorial for specific
things I need to find. Heck, it's better than Googling for a WordPress hook I need to find :)

BTW, you can use the Optimal Title plugin to dynamically switch the order of your post/page titles for SEO
reasons.

OOPS!!! You're NOT using WP anymore - sorry for that :(

Last edited by a moderator:
haha I was just gonna say - no more WP for me! :p Some major hackage is on the way for expression engine too!

@espmartin personal! who could afford the commercial for a blog! @skinnerW WP corrupted my database, which was also so fat because of the plugins. It was bloated and I fancied a challenge tbh. @rhyswynne you mean write :p I'm still getting stumbled for that one! I need to update the themes url :S

Hey Han,

Yeah, it's always easier (for me at least) to "outsource" this stuff, instead of hand-rolling.

I can (and have :) ) done my own WP themes, so your tutorial is great for me as far
as the WP specific hooks I can use. But again, once I find someone with real talent
like you have... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Han,

Yeah, it's always easier (for me at least) to "outsource" this stuff, instead of hand-rolling.

I can (and have :) ) done my own WP themes, so your tutorial is great for me as far
as the WP specific hooks I can use. But again, once I find someone with real talent
like you have... :)

Flattery will get you everywhere espmartin! lol

banners
Back