“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Ero-Advertising [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EroAdvertising

EroAdvertising submitted a new resource:

Ero-Advertising - High Quality traffic for advertisers and publishers

EroAdvertising is a Global Adult Traffic Network with revolutionary technology that increases the performance of your online advertising campaigns, web and mobile, by providing new and innovative ways to add impact and relevance quickly and easily. Set up a EroAdvertising campaign in just a few minutes and increase your ranking and visibility right now..

Our team of advertising experts are here to help with personalized account manager .

ADVERTISERS
Geo Targeted Contextual Traffic...

Read more about this resource...

Source Optimizer : A useful tool

The Source Optimizer allows advertisers to set a minimum spend and target CPA amount. Once the spend is reached, the source optimizer will check for conversions. If the conversions are not within the target CPA, that source will be blocked. If the traffic already sent starts to convert, the optimizer will automatically unblock the source again.

The second option for Source Optimizer is based on CTR, advertisers can set minimum impressions, CTR percent and spend. A source may be blocked if the minimum spend is reached and the CTR percent is too low.

The third option is based on bounce rate. A traffic source will be blocked if the bounce rate percentage that is set by the advertiser is too high. This greatly reduces paying for bot traffic.

Ero-Advertising is a global network of specialized advertising adult entertainment.

Our revolutionary technology broadens its market reach and allows you to become partners with the biggest and best adult segment.

Our mission is to increase its revenue through the implementation of our advertising solutions within their marketing plans.

Together with our experienced sales team, we are able to be an extension of your marketing team and make
sure that the online ad fits your marketing strategies.

Key features of Ero-Advertising:
√ Various advertising options on the Web / Mobile and IPTV
√ Advanced Solution Targeting (GEOtargeting)
√ Ads Payment methods: CPC, CPM & Fixed-Rate
√ We accept Paypal / Transfer / Credit Card
√ Daily control of your budget
√ High quality Publishers
√ Multiple Language Support
√ Management and Consulting for Campaigns
√ Friendly interface
√ Source Optimizer

It would be a pleasure to speak with you to discuss your ad needs.

hello
plz approve my blogger blog :(

Hi,
we can not approve because we do not work with blogspot/tumblr platforms.
Im sorry about this ,if you need anything more let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
if it is not a blogspot )because as you know blogspot does not allow adult ads) our validation team will take care.
Please contact me with your user id or your email for more info skype id : takis-eroadvertising.
Thank you ,i am always here to help ;)
is,
blogspot allow adult ads i'm now using exoclick but earning is very low :(

is,
blogspot allow adult ads i'm now using exoclick but earning is very low :(

Yes ,blogspot allows but we do not work with blogspot /tumblr .I am sorry but its the policy of the company not to place adult ads in those blog platforms . Thank you and if you need anything more I am always here to help ;)

Takis

EroAdvertising will be attending the Affiliate World Asia Conference 5-6 December. Are you as well and would you like to meet up with our team to get best information to optimize your offers and traffic performance? Pm me or Skype me we will schedule a meeting with you ;)
Banner Bangkok 720x390.jpg

hey ero, I just signed up with you guys. Can you hook me up with a manager?
Hello, thank you for joining us ;) Can you please pm me your user id number and name and one of our managers will be with you asap ;)

EroAdvertising

We like to thank you for your support throughout 2016, this special year where EroAdvertising celebrated the 10 year anniversary.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and most of all….thank you for your partnership!!

Social A 720x390.jpg

√ Various advertising options on the Web / Mobile
√ Advanced Solution Targeting (GEOtargeting)
√ Ads Payment methods: CPC, CPM & Fixed-Rate
√ We accept Paypal / Transfer / Credit Card
√ Daily control of your budget
√ High quality Publishers
√ Multiple Language Support

Join Ero-Advertising Today
Visit : www.ero-advertising.com
Skype id :takis-eroadvertising

How long does it take to start getting the traffic after turning the campaign on
I started the campaign 1 hour ago but still no traffic there

EroAdvertising activates Smart CPM for RON Campaigns.
We have now added Smart Bidding on RON campaigns for banners and pops inventory. Now CPM bids are calculated based on performance and not at a fixed CPM rate. This flexible bidding model allows you to acquire better sources of traffic. All you need to do is to set the maximum CPM bid that you can pay and our system will find the lowest price you must pay to get the best possible position of the campaigns up until you reach the max bid price. The reports show full transparency so you will always know what the bid you paid was.

This will save a lot of time and it will also give you the best visibility at the best price.

If you still want to bid per source, you still need to use our CPM Spot campaign option.

IP Targeting for Mobile Banners, Pops and Redirects
As a nice reminder, we will also inform you that you now can make a whitelist with your own IP-ranges to target those mobile 3G and 4G carriers for your campaigns. EroAdvertising has from before some options on carrier targeting, but we know this game is changing so fast and our advertisers are more happy with using their own IP-lists for targeting. So if you're interested in using this, contact support to get this option activated on your account.

We offer traffic discounts up to 40%!
Did you know that you can get huge discounts on your traffic buys if you just play around a little with the frequency capping? It starts with 1:6 capping with 5% discount up to 0 capping and 40% discounts. The result is more traffic to a cheaper price.

No fees for adding funds to your account!
Today we also removed all fees on adding funds to your advertising account. For a limited time, EroAdvertising is covering all fees from Paypal and Credit Cards, so take advantage of this now and load your accounts with new advertising funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back