The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

EPC or CR??

Hey guys,
I wish to clarify this whether when searching for ideal offer in a network, what should you consider the most EPC or CR(Conversion Rate) or both. I am getting confused. Please guide.

EPC is a statistic that shows the average Earnings Per Click on a campaign (which can be translated into an average Conversion Rate).

For example, there is a campaign that pays $10.00/lead with an EPC of $1.00. This also means that on average 1 out of 10 surfers that click on the offer convert into a lead (so the Conversion Rate is 10%). :)

I'd focus more on the EPC.

Offers with a high conversion rate are good but a high conversion rate doesn't necessarily mean it will make you more money then an offer with a lower conversion rate and a higher payout.

The EPC (earnings per click) takes into account BOTH the conversion rate and offer payout giving you a better overall idea of how much (or little) you'll make by sending traffic to that offer.

Hey guys,
I wish to clarify this whether when searching for ideal offer in a network, what should you consider the most EPC or CR(Conversion Rate) or both. I am getting confused. Please guide.
Most people take CR as the more known way of tracking how well or bad a campaign is whereas back in the day it was all EPC. With that said as Steve mentioned they are similar and you can go by either :).

MI
Back