The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Embarrased in a chat?

temi

affiliate
Today, I was told by a friend that he was chatting on MSN with two people, bitting about one to the other but wrongly send bitchy message about A to A instead of B in the chat.

Now A know what he really thinks of him so he does not talk to him any more.

Have you ever made such a silly mistake while chatting?

I usually double check before I type, but I believe I've made that mistake several times; that is one of the reasons I hate having many windows open at the same time, you can make mistakes and the feeling isin't something you should be proud of exactly :)

Meti

That's terrible. I mean just bitching about your friends that is. To get caught out in this way truely sucks.

The embarassment. You also get to look real stupid and guess what - you got no talking way out of it as you cannot deny it.

i left my cell phone "On" in my pocket. It redialed a friend and left a 5 minute recording. Yep, it was embarassing.

That's terrible. I mean just bitching about your friends that is. To get caught out in this way truely sucks.

The embarassment. You also get to look real stupid and guess what - you got no talking way out of it as you cannot deny it.

Agreed. I would rather prefer to avoid having friends like that, I don't like going behind someones back and talking pure ****shit, if there is anything wrong with the person, be brave and discuss it with him individually.

Who calls a guy like that a friend? I know, I don't.

Meti

Funny, I'm wetting myself here. Sorry.

Actually that happened, to a friend of mine, he by mistake dialed me, he wasn't aware of that, but I realized that there wasn't a person behind the phone so I cancelled the call, and sent him a text message saying "you may want to check your dialed calls", such a good friend am I not?

I could've left it open and get him a 100€ bill for a single call, but I don't do that to my friends.

Meti

I have had a similar experience, someone dialed me, after our conversation, did not replace his receiver properly and I over heard conversation in that room for about 1 hour, till they realized the phone was not replaced properly. Nothing embarrassing was said so no blushes

I once received a call from a friend who was a member of the board of the company I then worked at...
I listened for almost an hour, handfree in my car...it was very interesting to hear what stuff those guys at the top had to discuss... :)
Since then I always switch off my cellphone before entering any meeting...

Yes, the best way to know what people truly things is by hearing their conversation when they do not know you are there :)

Nope. This hasn't happened to me yet !

Thats because i prefer to be invisible on IM networks, and chat with only a single person at a time.
(as there are other works like coding & forum posting to do, too, simultaneously)

:)

-Shadab.

banners
Back