The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email traffic Not Allowed

mumin4sure

affiliate
When I come across some offers which say Email traffic is not allowed , I get confuse .
Does this mean I should not send traffic from list directly to the offer ?
If this is the case , can I send traffic from my list -landingpage - offer
Sending the traffic to my landung page first and then to the offer , will they still consider the traffic as the Email traffic ?

When I come across some offers which say Email traffic is not allowed , I get confuse .
Does this mean I should not send traffic from list directly to the offer ?
If this is the case , can I send traffic from my list -landingpage - offer
Sending the traffic to my landung page first and then to the offer , will they still consider the traffic as the Email traffic ?
Yes, it means you couldn't send your subscribers to directly the sales/landing page. What you should do. You can drive your email traffic to your blog/site where you can place the banner ads, and if the visitors click and go through those ads, you are safe. Better to ask your account manager about this.

I agree with @Anonymous Marketer you should really check with your AM first before sending traffic to the offers. Some offers are more strict than others and they can get your method pre approved if needed. Just ensure you're transparent.

It's always best to check with your Account Manager for any questions regarding accepted traffic types. He/She should be able to make sure everything is clear and stop you from making a mistake which could get your account closed down.

MI
Back