The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

email submit offer promotion

b222b2

affiliate
Hi there,

Greetings, I'm totally newbie. I've completed my training on affiliate marketing maninly based on bing ppc. When I was just starting, my bing ppc account had been suspended for unknown reason. So I've been somewhat disappointed at the starting point.

Although I mainly focused on CPA marketing. Another mobile ppc campaign on buzzcity, leadbolt was run but unfortunately there was no conversion.

Now I've got so much disappointed thinking that I can't make a dime on CPA although marketers say how easy the CPA marketing is!

I've here to ask the experts, How to make a good bucks through email submit and what's the traffic source is?

Please give me a guide so that I can gain my faith of making money..............................

At least My depression will be reduced once I see some $ in my CPA network. I have accounts in Maxbounty, a2ads etc.......

I focus exclusively on mobile CPA offers and have written a free guide called the Mobile Immersion 101 Beginnerso guide. You can download it free and that should help you.

If I do mobile cpa which paid traffic source will be best? Atleast we can see some conversion?

Besides getting acceppted in Mobile network is pretty much difficult. There is no way for newbie. Mobpartner is friendly but not user friendly interface I think. Besides payment time so much due.

How do you suggest for getting into a Mobile network?

banners
Back